Sheri

Denise C.
on 9/18/03 1:27 am
Denise C.
on 9/18/03 1:30 am
The board was freaking out on me!!!!! Anyway glad to see you are on the mend. Is your illness do to weight or have you always had it?
Sheri D.
on 9/18/03 3:35 pm - Wilsonville, OR
Hi Denise! Thank you! I am feeling a lot better but today was kinda rough on my stomach. My illness is caused from a low fiber diet and seeds and nuts get stuck in the bowel and cause a huge infection......gross. And I guess I will have it for always---which I didn't understand before---I had my first attack in July---this one was worse though. I was eating mixed nuts all weekend and they tried to kill me....lol Hope you are coming on sunday---I'll be there for a while--my babysitter can only watch Bradley for 4 hours. But I'm really looking forward to it--I just loved meeting you guys for lunch before.
Sheri D.
on 9/19/03 6:39 am - Wilsonville, OR
Hi Denise---your so sweet! I would love for you to be my angel! The found out I have diverticulitis by doing a ct scan--I've had 2 of them and yup both found the infection there.....both times. I wish I would have felt better this week to get together! When I get home you will have to come over--and I won't make you help me (that much anyway)!
Most Active
Recent Topics