HAPPY BIRTHDAY NORM!!

Mary Benford
on 6/15/08 7:38 pm - Emmaus, PA
Most of you know Norm as that guy who will be there to give you inspiration, and knowledge when you're searching for answers when it comes to gastric bypass surgery... some of you know him as the go-to-guy for gym related questions... Bottom line... he's always there when we need him. I'm fortunate enough to have him by my side to share my life with. He's truly a hardworking, amazing person, who I can call my the man I love, my fiancee', and my best friend. Today's his special day, so help me in celebrating it with him! Here's to a great year ahead, and many, many more to come! Happy birthday babe! I love you!!!!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

Heather Kimmey
(Ward)

on 6/15/08 8:25 pm - Harleysville, PA
Norm, Happy Birthday!! May this be your best year yet!!!

Love ya!!

Heather

litlhurry
on 6/15/08 8:46 pm - anytown, PA
Norm... you are  one of my favorite people..Happy Birthday!! and Mary you are such a beautiful sweetie. hope to spend more time with you guys. oxoxox g
(deactivated member)
on 6/15/08 9:51 pm
Yay Norm!  Have a fantastic birthday.  Enjoy your day and the year ahead.  HG
dit657
on 6/15/08 10:01 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Happy Birthday Norm!! You're such an inspiration to all of us out here - sounds like you're recovering nicely from your recent surgery - hopefully you were able to get out there and have some fun on your special day! Relax and enjoy!!    Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 6/15/08 10:33 pm - Easton, PA

Happy birthday norm!!!  I will save you my normal singing rendition - as people don't need to have their monitors broken by me yet again! Here's to many many more happy birthdays - you are an inspiration to all of us!! HAPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY NORM!! Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
jovigirl
on 6/15/08 11:13 pm - washington, NJ
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NORM! ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!!

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

CherylT
on 6/15/08 11:48 pm - Perkasie, PA
Happy Birthday!

(deactivated member)
on 6/15/08 11:57 pm
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY NORM! Enjoy your day and have a wonderful year!
(deactivated member)
on 6/16/08 12:34 am - Eastern, PA
Thanks all, especially Mary! I am celebrating the day by going to work! Actually I don't mind going, I was getting bored at home after my surgery. I saw my family over the weekend to celebrate my birthday and Father's Day. This morning, Mary gave me my birthday gifts: Body Wash and TAG Spray (apparently I stink) Awesome Japanese Transformers that I've wanted for a while (I also got a Transfomers card!) New blades for my razor (I only changed the blade once in the last year, because I'm too cheap to buy the expensive blades. Man oh man was it nice to shave with a sharp blade again!) Season 3 dvd of Drawn Together, a hilariously vulgar and profane cartoon that I simply adore Even the cat got me a card, although her handwriting looks suspiciously similar to Mary's. There's sugar free cake waiting in the fridge for tonight, and Mary is going to make me my favorite birthday meal: Potato Pancakes w/ Peaches. MMMMMMMM. On a side note, I am still doing well post surgery. I went back to the gym Friday and did 45 minutes on the elliptcal. My abdominal muscles hurt like crazy on Saturday, so I'm only going to do 30 minutes a day this week to work my way back into it. It still hurts when I cough, sneeze, or blow my nose, but other than that and the "no lifting heavy stuff," I feel almost normal again. And for those who don't know and are too polite to ask... I'm 35. :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1800 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1896 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2575 views