I'm just gonna complain

Pam Hart
on 6/16/08 11:43 am - Easton, PA
OK, so I haven't slept all day which is probalby a big part of my problem right now. Ran out to a quick check for stuff for hubby.  Also decided to pick up my sf ice that they normally have for my snack.  They were out.  Also out of ANYTHING sf.  No big deal. Went to the local Ritas.  Guess who didn't have sf water ice tonight? Went to ShopRite - their fire alarm system went off (we had a big storm about 2 hours ago, probably related to that) so they are temporarily closed. Went to Pathmark - yup - storm blew them out too, so they are closed. I spent over an hour searching for a sugar free italian ice or something similar. Sometimes this ****** me off!  However - I came home and had my protein pudding so I have extra protein for the day. Protein pudding is NOT the same as water ice however!  This is where I will probably take my own advice to newer pre ops who say "how do you deal with head hunger" and I say "If it gets that bad, just go to bed" Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 6/16/08 11:47 am
The water ice Gods are against you tonight ....**fluffs your pillow and tucks you in**
Pam Hart
on 6/16/08 7:51 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Beth!  I appreciate the tucking in!  I did go to bed and feel much better now.  those water ice gods stunk last night! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
kimmiep621
on 6/16/08 11:48 am
awe so sorry pam.  hope you can get some tomorrow, and i'll keep that saying in mind for furtre

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

Sheryl H.
on 6/16/08 11:54 am - Abbottstown, PA
Hang in there Pam, I hate it when the world turns against you like that. Just know that after you get some sleep, get onto your normal schedule again, the Gods will favor you again and everything will be alright.  Take care my friend.... Sheryl H.
EvJane
on 6/16/08 12:17 pm - Glenshaw, PA
Pam, who makes sf Italian Ice?  I have been looking for some of that.  Thanks, Ev
Nicole0216
on 6/16/08 12:36 pm - Lancaster, PA
aw Pam i am sorry, I have not been able to find any sf water ice at all so far this summer
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1805 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1902 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2585 views