Heading to MD for the weekend

Ready4 AChange
on 6/20/08 12:00 am - Upper Chichester, PA
My daughter and her fiance' have a trailer in MD and she invited her older sister and younger sister down this weekend. Well Michelle, the oldest, can't make it she has some test to take for a job so I volunteered , , to go instead. So it will be Christine ( owner) Myself and 8 kids from the age of 9mo ( baby) 3, two 10 yo and four 15 yo. What have I gotten myself into ? I have to stop at the market and grab some "munchies" for the group. On a good note.... I will be doing lots of walking ( I hope) with the two youngest and I don't think the weather will be really that bad. So if you don't hear from me Sunday night , I will be recovering from my "vacation weekend" And I have already put in 2 1/4 miles walking with hubby this morning.. Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Pam Hart
on 6/20/08 1:02 am - Easton, PA
oooh, you have yourself a good time on that one! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1805 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1902 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2585 views