BBQ fundraiser

kimmiep621
on 6/21/08 11:36 am

hope noone gets mad i post this, if so i can delete it.   but tomorrow we are having a BBQ fundraiser for my sister Kristie,  she is bucks county 911 dispatcher who has breast cancer at 31, she hasn't worked since march, and currently undergoing her treatment, so we are raising $ for her.   i know most of the people on here can't eat and drink like normal people but i thought i woul throw this out there  just incase anyone would like to come

tomorrow sunday june 22nd, 1-8pm tix are $25 each,  we are selling tix at the door, we have so many wonderful door prizes, raffels and silent auction items.   its going to be at bristol yacht club so right on the river,   tons of food and drinks not just beer. lol here is the websit of the place it has thier address on it http://bristolyachtclub.net/

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

(deactivated member)
on 6/21/08 12:42 pm
Kimmie...I can't imagine anyone would get mad about you posting this.  Its for an excellent cause!  I can't make it, but I hope the event is a success.  That is an awesome thing you are doing for your sister.  I wish her the best in her fight against the cancer.  
Pam Hart
on 6/21/08 1:11 pm - Easton, PA
I too believe it is for a wonderful cause.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it up there, but wanted to wish your sister well, your family will be in my thoughts. Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
kimmiep621
on 6/21/08 1:40 pm
thanks girls

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1800 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1896 views
And DS groups in PA