update on date

retta0426
on 6/21/08 3:21 pm - Middletown, PA
Well, I had a great time at my friends place tonight, or should I say last night? It's 1am and I just walked in the door a little bit ago.  I hadn't seen quite a few of the people that were there tonight since before my surgery. I didn't know some were even going to be there, so it was a great surprise. And yes a few people commented on the weightloss. (all good comments) The gentleman I met was a nice man, however, not my type. We talked all of five minutes before he walked away and spent most of the night playing with the dogs. Like I said, I still had a good time and look forward to going out with my friends again soon.
(deactivated member)
on 6/21/08 11:07 pm
Well at least you had a good time with your friends.  It was a good way to get your feet wet in the dating pool.   HG
Shannon O.
on 6/21/08 11:08 pm - Reading, PA
That is awesome you had a great time out last night/this morning lol... and oh well on the guy... the right one is out there for ya!

Pam Hart
on 6/22/08 1:11 am - Easton, PA
Loretta, It's good you had a nice time with your friends, and is 1am past your curfew?  lol!  Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
retta0426
on 6/22/08 1:16 am - Middletown, PA
Pam, Have you been talking with my daughter?? lol, she was waiting up for me when I got home and said the same thing!! My response was, of course it is, but hey, I had a great time! :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1805 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1902 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2585 views