Approved, APProved, APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rita61677
on 6/21/08 2:21 am - Philadelphia, PA
While soaking in the sun in beautiful Wildwood, NJ i received a call from Barix stating that I was APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only took 13 days to get my approval, My husband was approved as well - he was approved on my birthday 3 days before I was approved!!!!! We are so excioted for this journey to begin!!!!!!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/21/08 2:41 am
Congrats!
Shannon O.
on 6/21/08 3:33 am - Reading, PA
congrats!

Dianne P.
on 6/21/08 5:24 am - DE
Congrat's What a wonderfull weekend this has turned out for you ! I got the same call from Stacy at Barix yesterday, I am having Dr. Boe- I Love Barix !!! Again Good Luck  Dianne  
Lesley G.
on 6/21/08 5:52 am - Allegan, MI
CONGRATS!  That's great news!  I am waiting for my approval this week too, so please send some of that good approval luck over to me too!  Lesley
oobiebus
on 6/21/08 6:06 am - pottstown, PA
YEAH!!!!!!!   we will slide on over for the 2 of you on the losers bench~ Hugs Trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

rita61677
on 6/21/08 6:13 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks everyone - Im so excited to get the show on the road!!!!!!!!!!!
tracyb330
on 6/21/08 7:47 am - Temple, PA
Congrats! I have Dr.Boe too and they just submitted my information to my insurance company on Thursday so I hope I will be posting an APPROVED notice soon also.  Good luck. Do you know when your are going to have surgery?
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
rita61677
on 6/21/08 8:11 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks - I have Dr. Pupkova but its the same center - they were so fast - they emailed me and called me to let me know how it was going then called me to say i was approved. anyway - they said that now the file will go to dr. p for scheduling. I have already completed my blood work she wanted me to have done - so next will be my PAT"s. just waiting for them to call me with my date. What insurance do you have? I have kestone health plan east - they were so fast. i know personal choice is fast as well. good luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!
Melanie B.
on 6/21/08 8:09 am - Doylestown, PA
great news! I was approved w/in 24 hours of submitting - I can only imagine the stress of waiting for 2 weeks...or more -- yikes.

I am now just waiting for my surgery date. Maybe we'll see eachother at Barix sometime soon.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1800 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1896 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2575 views