Thank you

Marlo71
on 6/22/08 9:30 am - Harrisburg, PA
Hi Everyone!  I just wanted to thank everyone who gave me good advice on my BF and my last post.  I finally got my computer back, after losing everything on it.  That was pretty devasting, they couldnt save any of my pictures and documents.  But luckily I had some albums on the Kodak Gallery website and some old ones on CD's, but still there were hundreds of pics on there.  But I will take new pics!  As far as the BF, we had a long talk and when he gets back from VA he "says" he will get help and that he will support me, he just goes through these fits and then says he doesnt mean anything he says during them.  Yea ok.  So, I told him I am having this surgery with or with out you and you better not sabatoge anything or I will be out the door.  So, we shall see how it goes when he gets back.  I cant deal with the nervous of this surgery and trying to leave him at the same time, so for now I will try to work it out but he better tow the line...lol  Thanks again for letting me vent, I'm sure its more info than people care about....LOL  So, I have my Endoscopy on July 3rd and then Monday will schedule all my PCP's test.  So, here we go!  Hope everyone had a great weekend!

-Marlo 

Nicole0216
on 6/22/08 9:34 am - Lancaster, PA
good luck. the more educated he is about the process the better, it is not easy before or after so you need a supportive partner. I hope that he will be that for you, but I am glad that you are having it anyway. You deserve this.
Pam Hart
on 6/22/08 1:48 pm - Easton, PA
Marlo, Vent any time.  I do hope things work out for the both of you.  Sorry about your pics...that really stinks! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 6/22/08 10:06 pm
I don't know the details, but remember this ... from this time forward you must retain the "it's me time".  Every step you take down the road will remind you that you are doing this for you and you alone, don't get distracted by anyone.  Sabateurs are everywhere.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1805 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1902 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2585 views