Monday Roll Call

joldaker
on 6/22/08 10:04 pm - West Bradford, PA
Good Morning everyone!!! How was your weekend?? I am officially 7 months out today, if you count weeks and if you go by the date of surgery that will be thursday. I count weeks. I was busy all weekend with the cats at the vet, the kids at Vacation Bible School, and work. Yes I know I dont work weekends but our Hygenist is in the hospital and I had to work all weekend to find coverage for today.  Today I am working all day then going to a girl scout planning meeting. We are breaking away from our troop and starting a new one. 5 of the 9 moms feel our troop leader has fallen off the deep end and needs professional help. I, personally, dont feel my daughter is safe with the leader we had. She has a tendancy to fly off the handle with no provacation. She was not always like this and when I mentioned the change to her she told me I was over reacting. So here we are starting over again, new troop, no money, and 8 girls. This should be an adventure, and I love adventure.  What does your day look like?? Jen
Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
(deactivated member)
on 6/22/08 10:10 pm
My weekend was busy.  Glad to be back to work so I can sit down for more than a minute at a time! Nothing exciting today other than working until 3:30, going to the bank, hitting the gas station (talk about traumatic LOL), and hopefully I will get to the gym later tonight.   Hope everyone has a great day. HG
Pam Hart
on 6/22/08 10:36 pm - Easton, PA
HG, I did read your weekend post - and it's funny that you said my weekend was busy - because in comparison to yours, it looked like I was standing still!  Enjoy your "break" by going back to work today! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 6/22/08 11:38 pm
Heather  I read your weekend I was tired just by reading it! You deserve to sit today when you can.  Oh the gas fill up is a shocker these days.  Enjoy your day!
BrunetteKimberly
on 6/22/08 10:33 pm - Pittston, PA
Good Morning PA -  My day is just another normal one in the life of Kim - work, work, work, and then laundry tonight - day is looking good so far though - a little humid but there is blue sky showing (sort of) - I am two daughters free this week - one is at Harvey's Lake and the other is going to Martha's Vineyard with a friend - now if I could only get rid of the little one for a night hubby and I could have some private time  - we'll just have to wait and see.  LOL   Hope everyone has a good day.  Kim

start 275/ current 272.5/ goal 139   5'8

Pam Hart
on 6/22/08 10:35 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Jen and Pa!! Jen, good luck with everything with the girl scouts - it certainly sounds daunting, but I'm sure you guys will get it together.  I hope the other leader gets the help she needs if and when she is ready. I was quite busy this weekend and we got home late last night from the in laws.  I woke up this morning not feeling so great - but it is passing fairly quickly. I do still need to do the litter boxes (that was on my to do list yesterday but it didn't happen) I also need to put a few things away. I don't plan on doing much else, as I am back at work for a 12 hour shift.  My first night back is always the hardest, and adding those extra 4 hours really throws me for a loop.  Hopefully I'll lay down and take a nap somewhere around the area of about 1pm to try to avoid being so fatigued later tonight. Hubby i believe is running his mom around today, so I should have the house to myself. Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 6/22/08 11:43 pm

Good Morning All.....

My weekend was pretty decent I worked Friday night a combination party which was a 60th birthday and graduation party. I was feeling good so wore a new dress and the compliments rolled in I even let myself take them to heart.

Saturday I had so many things to do at the house but felt blah so I laid in bed sleeping in between reading. Till I had to get up and go to a small house party it was quiet and low key which was nice/ I had to give my friend JImmy a bunch of lip because he asked me to bring dessert sure ask the girl that can not eat it to bring it!

Sunday found me back at work to do an award banquet which is a group I do every year they were a fun group and then came home and crashed.  Now it starts all over today work, work out then sleep!

DianeMarie
on 6/23/08 12:15 am - Delmont, PA

Good morning. 

I'm off today and starting to make spaghetti sauce with meatballs for dinner.  Just going to spend today with the animals.  Dela is having issues of jealousy with the new dog Stubby.  He's very needy and demands attention.  Sugar mostly ignores him when he gets needy.  I usually walk when Deidre gets home and we walk the dogs together but I think I'm gonna take Dela & Stubby out for a walk this afternoon.  For an older dog he certainly has energy.  I like walking both dogs at once cause they pull me up the hills when I get tired! LOL

Cleaning, yardwork and Laundry are also on the agenda today. 

How is your day shaping up?

Diane

Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 6/23/08 12:19 am
It was a fantastic weekend, finally I had a good time with my family.  Lots of eager to know beavers there.  Went to a family reunion style Birthday Party and you should have seen the looks I got when I whipped out a 3 oz. can of tuna for my caesar salad while they all ate breaded parm style chicken.  LOL, one cousin remarked, "Please tell me its not cat food".  I had my 1/2 gallon Milk container filled with crystal light and packet of WaWa Fat Free Dressing just in case.  It was a blast to be able to party hearty without embarrassment.  Never done that before.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Lesley G.
on 6/23/08 1:02 am - Allegan, MI
Good morning all!  It's the start of a new week so I am back to anxiously awaiting getting the call that my insurance has approved me.  I keep telling myself "This is MY week!"  Now that my approval will be coming any day now, and presumably my surgery date soon after that, I've stepped up my diet and exercise efforts.  This morning I took a one mile walk before work, and then I had a Matrix Cookies & Cream protein shake for breakfast.  I have to say -- it was surprisingly good.  I put a little peppermint extract in it, and I would not have guessed that I was drinking a protein shake.  I planned out my meals for the rest of the day, and I am also planning to go swimming after work, depending on how I feel after the root canal I have to get this afternoon.  I usually do best when I plan ahead, and it gives me a good feeling of control. A good day to all! Lesley
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1800 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1896 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2575 views