I'm approved-I'M APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tracyb330
on 6/23/08 9:10 am - Temple, PA
Well, I was just sitting here and decided to call my insurance co to see if they received the information from Barix. I asked her how long it will take and she said I was approved today. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy. I've been waiting for over 6 months and the wait is finally over. They told me that I should get an approval letter in about 5 days. Of course I asked if I could have a copy of it so Barix could schedule my surgery but the letter is not even written up yet....I know, I was asking for too much...lol. I AM APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!! My prayers have been answered. Thank you all for the kind words and support.  Tracy
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
Melanie B.
on 6/23/08 10:45 am, edited 6/23/08 10:46 am - Doylestown, PA
woo hoo! hey i have an idea - let's be ROOM MATES!!! That is so cool Tracy, really. Now if only I could get a date too

jovigirl
on 6/23/08 11:02 am - washington, NJ
How great congrats

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

Lesley G.
on 6/23/08 11:05 am - Allegan, MI
Congratulations!!!  That is fabulous news!  I am waiting for approval this week too, so please send some of that approval good luck my way, ok?  I hope you get your date very soon! Lesley
Dianne P.
on 6/23/08 12:24 pm - DE
CONGRAT'S ! Tracy, That's Great New's Maybe We Will Be At Barix At The Same Time ! Love Our Dr. Boe !
Nicole0216
on 6/23/08 1:09 pm - Lancaster, PA
congratulations
Pam Hart
on 6/23/08 6:26 pm - Easton, PA
Tracy, Congrats on this first big step!  You will be on the bench in no time! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 6/23/08 9:42 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Awesome news Tracy! My approval happened the same way - called to check on things and said I was approved - I remember how exciting it was - felt like I was going to jump out of my skin!! I'm so happy for you - you'll be joining us on the loser's bench in no time! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
New_Beginnings_36
on 6/23/08 11:15 pm - PA
Tracy, Congratulations!! You will have a date soon :)........Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
tracyb330
on 6/23/08 11:31 pm - Temple, PA
Thank you all so much.  Lesley-I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I'm sure you will have your approval soon. I hope one of you out there will have surgery around the same time as me so we can walk the halls of Barix together...lol. Thank you all for your kind words. I just LOVE this website. Tracy
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1800 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1896 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2575 views