Thursday Rolls Call

Liz R.
on 7/27/11 8:32 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All! It's been a while since I've gotten to start Roll Call!

Mia was up again last night at 3am so I am exhausted! I hope that she breaks this cycle soon! She also fought me hard going to bed and didn't settle until after 9. Today has me working until 3:30-4ish then headed home to make dinner, hang with Amelia, straighten up and hopefully get us both to bed early!

Have a great day all - supposed to be a nice one!
IdaMae D.
on 7/27/11 8:37 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Liz & PA:

Liz that photo of Mia is priceless - she is soo darn cute!!!!!!!

Today I'm off to work till 4.  I'm exhausted, haven't been sleeping well.  Gene is the one that cannot shut off his brain, now I'm starting to have problems shutting down to go to sleep.  I've never had that problem, if anything when I'm tired I'll fall asleep where ever I happen to be.  This is so strange and I hope it goes away, I do not like being up late then waking up in the middle of the night because my brain wants to think.  Then on top of that the pouch has been upset for days now.  This is so frustrating.

Hopefully when I get home tonight I'll be able to unwind and either head to bed early or take a nap before bed like my old self used to do.

Hope everyone has a great day....I hear it is supposed to be warming up again today....

Ida

IdaMae

Liz R.
on 7/27/11 9:03 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Ida! I hope that you can get some sleep! Some nights I'll take a benadryl or 2 before bed to help me sleep. Works wonders and the Dr told me it is totally safe.
IdaMae D.
on 7/28/11 8:14 am - Philadelphia, PA
Liz thanks for the tip on the Benadryl, my problem with that is it knocks me out for a couple days, and that's the children's Benedryl and only taking one dose.  I am such a wimp with this stuff

IdaMae

Nicole0216
on 7/27/11 9:00 pm - Lancaster, PA
Seems like sleeplessness is the theme here. I have been so tired, I know I am not sleeping well. Last night I had an awful nightmare was so horrific and real I could barely breathe. Forget about sleeping after that. Today I am at work and heading to the gym with the trainer and therapy tonight. Eating is eh...but at least I am moving.

Love to you all
Patricia R.
on 7/27/11 9:15 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Liz and PA,
Love that pic of Mia.  Cutie to boot.  Hope you can get a good night's sleep soon.

I am getting ready for work.  I leave work around 1:00, and head to the lab for bloodwork.  I also have an appointment with the podiatrist to follow up with my swollen toes.

Tonight, I am heading to the Phillies game, which will have fireworks.  My church always gets a block of tickets for the fireworks game, and I have been going for years.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dit657
on 7/27/11 9:59 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - LOVE Mia's picture!! What a cutie!! I know you're one proud and happy momma!

Luckily I had a great night's sleep last night - only woke once to potty then right back to sleep. Maybe had something to do with my 'mental health' day yesterday?? My girlfriend came up from Fenwick the night before and we went shopping, then shopped all day yesterday - retail therapy is wonderful, and exhausting!!

Today I'm back at work...not much else going on.

Enjoy the day - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bvohl
on 7/27/11 10:05 pm
Good Morning Liz and PA!

OMG! Mia just gets more and more adorable everytime I see her!! Sorry you are not getting good sleep. I think Nicole is right, sleeplessness is in the air. I fall asleep pretty quickly then wake up in the middle of the night. Last night I woke up in a sweat, we didn't put the air on so it was a bit sticky. Went to the bathroom and then tossed and turned for a bit.

Today, I am going to get my nails done. My treat to myself! It will get me out of the house too!! Last night we went for a nice walk through the neighborhood then went to the playground at Dee's school for a bit. Came home and jumped in the shower, relaxed then went to bed.

Have a great day!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 7/27/11 10:38 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning all.. glad to see you posting, Liz.  Hope you get back to a normal sleep pattern soon.

I slept better than I have in a long time last night.  That's because I spent all day yesterday at the beach!!! It was the perfect day for it.. sun was shining, hot but not crazy and humid.. water was perfect!  Amazing day and came home tan and exhausted! 

Today I'm working til 3:30, then getting showered and changed and grabbing dinner before having to be at Dress Barn from 5-9:30.  It will be a full day for sure, but having yesterday off helped me to regain momentum for the long day I have today.

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

My tracker

hers 

jastypes
on 7/27/11 10:47 pm - Croydon, PA
I can continue the "theme."  Up 'til midnight; up again at 1:30; 3:00; 4:20.  And then, thankfully, woke myself up at 6:07, which was crazy, because I forgot to set my usual alarm for 6:00!  The puppy sleeping by my head thought I was nuts this morning when I jumped out of bed.  We usually do the snooze thing a couple of times.  LOL. 

Loved reading your description of the beach, because thati s where I am headed tonight.  I decided to take a mental health day tomorrow.  I am not telling my bosses ahead of time, because when they know I'm going to be out, even for a day, they try to work me to death, and who needs that kind of stress before going away? 

I am making a separate post asking for some mental health suggestions.
Have a great day, all.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1798 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1890 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2570 views