Stall...

proudmama13
on 5/20/12 6:48 pm - Bristol, PA
Good morning!

I know from reading other posts that this is probably totally normal, but just wanted to put it out there and make sure.... My weight loss has been stuck for almost a month now, so I guess I am experiencing my first major stall.  It's the first big one in five months, so I can't complain at all, but just wanted to double check to be sure that this is normal and that the weight loss will continue at some point...  Is there anything I can do to help it along? Thanks everyone for reading and I appreciate any encouragement and positive responses:).

Hugs everyone,
Selena

Patricia R.
on 5/20/12 9:14 pm - Perry, MI
 Hi Selena,
Yes, you are totally normal.  Making sure you are meeting your protein and water goals, and changing up your exercise program are the suggestions I have for a stall.  

You'll get back to your weight loss.  Oh, you should still be losing inches.  Your clothes should still be getting looser.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Laureen S.
on 5/21/12 12:14 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Selena,

It is indeed normal to have stalls, please remember that the scale does not always show loss when there is some going on, one of the reasons people suggest taking measurements, but no matter, if you are doing your part, your tool will work as it is meant too. . .  things to look at are:  are you eating the same things all the time?  variety helps, as does changing the times you eat various things (ie, eat breakfast like for dinner and vice versa)  Your activity level?  is it the same, or are you adding or changing things up. . .  our bodies are marvelous and once they figure things out, they fight what we are doing, so changing things up is a key to ongoing successing. . .

You are doing great, judging from what I saw when I saw you. . .

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

happyforonce
on 5/21/12 1:28 am - PA
I know this might sound crazy but try increasing your food intake a little. Or just try switching the foods up that you are eating. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1805 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1902 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2585 views