Chilly Tuesday Roll Call

musicaldonna
on 4/23/13 12:01 am - PA

Good morning PA peeps!

I don't know about you but I wish this weather would make up its mind.  Was going to put away the winter clothes over the weekend but now I am glad that I didn't.  Hear that the temp is going up to mid 70's tomorrow and then back down.  Looks like for now I will have half summer/half winter clothes in the closet just in casecool

Not too much going on with me today.  Have slacked off recording my food so I need to get back on the horse.  Tutoring 2 kids after school.  Subbed in 3rd grade yesterday.  Let mw tell you that substitue teaching is WAY MORE difficult than regular teaching.  I don't know how people do this 5 days a week.  It takes everything out of me.  Give me my own classroom any day of the week!

That's about it from beautiful Roxborough, PA.  Hope that all of you have a good day and make the best food choices that you can.  Take care.

Donna

Patricia R.
on 4/25/13 12:01 am - Perry, MI
Hi Donna,
I could have sworn I checked in here Tuesday. The weather here in Michigan is wackier. We had a few hours of snow flurries Wednesday morning.

Today, my sister is flying in from Philadelphia. We have two exciting events this weekend. Isabel has her dance recital on Saturday. Then on Sunday, we are having Franklin's first birthday party. Fun.

Right now, I'm watching my grandsons. Colleen is volunteering in Isabel's Kindergarten classroom. They'll come pick us up, and we'll head to Flint to pick up my sister.

I hear you about subbing. I subbed for years before getting a permanent position.

Hugs
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1805 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1902 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2585 views