May 13th is here!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/13 5:10 pm - Lower Burrell, PA

I am leaving in 2 and a half hours to go to the hospital. check in is in four hours and surgery in six. I'm SOOOOO nervous!!! I'm excited too but right now my nerves are getting the best of me. My heart is beating out of my chest!!! ANy one else having surgery today? I have everything packed. I have to puppy proof my house. I'm gonna get another shower in a few minutes. I'm going to straighten my hair. I'm hungry. I haven't eaten in three days cuz I was sick :( No farewell to food cuz i had MAJOR cold. I'm trying to find something to do until everyone else wakes up lol. guess I'll go get a shower. HUGS all and talk to you from the losers bench.

musicaldonna
on 5/13/13 2:11 am - PA

As I am posting this I am sure that you made it through surgery without any complicationslaugh.  Welcome to the losers' bench.  Please keep us posted on your journey.  Welcome to the world of WLS - it is so much better than I had before.  Take care.

Donna

jastypes
on 5/13/13 5:32 am - Croydon, PA

praying all went well and that you'll let us know soon!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/13 11:48 am - Lower Burrell, PA
Surgery was good I'm recovering nicely only pain is from the gas not the surgery I walked around and feel better now that I walked
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1800 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1896 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2575 views