And WOW!

jastypes
on 8/5/13 2:42 am - Croydon, PA

I am back at my lowest weight since surgery.  That's 6+ years of successing.  Sure, there have been detours along the way.  But I hope I can encourage someone with my journey.  This tool works phenomenally well, when we use it properly.  I also have to use the tools of Overeaters Anonymous, a 12-step program of spiritual recovery.  When I do what I know works, the results are amazingly awesome!!!!!

Thanks God, Barix, Dr. Pupkova, Barbara (the nutritionist) and all you wonderful support peeps!!!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Patricia R.
on 8/5/13 7:40 am - Perry, MI

Congratulations!!!  That is awesome.  I'm still working toward getting to my goal weight.  Since November, I've lost most of my 45 pound regain.  It's been hard lately, coz I'm waiting for gall bladder surgery at the end of the month.

Again, keep up the good work.  You're a great example to the newcomers.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lynnc99
on 8/8/13 2:22 am
Wonderful news Jill! Successing at its finest!
musicaldonna
on 8/8/13 8:50 pm - PA

Congratulations Jill

I know that you have worked hard to achieve this goal.  I hope to get my butt in gear and start working on getting some of my regain off. 

Donna

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1800 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1896 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2575 views