Dr. Christou in ho****er?

grafiminou
on 4/4/12 4:31 am - montreal, Canada
There's obviously more to this story than meets the eye!

http://www.montrealgazette.com/health/Patient+complains+paid +surgery/6406858/story.html

nikkobleu
on 4/4/12 11:36 am
VSG on 04/30/12
That's what I read as well.
enibas2
on 4/5/12 10:10 pm - Canada
 I had my surgery on Feb 27th at Royal Vic and it was another surgeon that did the operation, even though I saw Cristou on the Information meeting. 
But very happy with the team that took care of me. 

nikkobleu
on 4/6/12 2:24 am
VSG on 04/30/12
Which Dr. did you have? Which surgery did you go with?
enibas2
on 4/6/12 4:35 am - Canada
 oups sorry 
I got Dr Dynatheaner and i got a By-pass 
and all the team were young and very good. 
Call mary she is the best 

nikkobleu
on 4/6/12 11:20 pm
VSG on 04/30/12
Hi enibas
The surgeon I met with is Dr. Dymetteaner (maybe the same Dr.) They call him Dr. D. I've spoken with Mary several times. She's great. I would like to have the vsg. I'm starting to have osteoarthritis and take nsaids. With the RNY you can't take this med. I'm hoping for my date soon. I have a bump in the road since I take coumadin to prevent blood clots. I have an ultrasound on the april 10th. I also received an appt. with the RVH's haematologist in June. I already have one of these at the Montreal General. They need to talk to each other. I would like the surgery done in May. I have a wedding the end of July. thanks for listening.
enibas2
on 4/7/12 10:22 pm - Canada
Its the same doc. Good looking with blue eyes i m happy it when fast for you. How long have you been waiting? Are you doing a by pass also or a sleeve. If you need to take calcium for the rest of your life you better with a sleeve less lack of vitamins for the rest of life. But ask your surgeon when you see him. Good luck.

nikkobleu
on 4/8/12 1:07 am
VSG on 04/30/12
Good morning.
I started this journey in 2005 when my Dr. first referred me. I am having the VSG done. did you haqve the RNY? What was the day of your surgery like? I can't wait to get my date.
enibas2
on 4/9/12 3:25 am - Canada
 I had a by-pass on Monday feb 27th and since then I lost 28 pounds or 13 kilos, I did hit a plateau for 2 weeks but i suddenly lost anoter 2 pounds. I 've been on waiting list since 2006 and they finally called me for a meeting on Dec 15th and then it went very fast. My surgery went well 2 days in hospital and the third I was home, its does hurt for at least 7 to 10 days but then it goes slowly away, 
I really hope for you that they call you verry soon, keep on calling mary she ' ll know you are interet it . keep me posted Good Luck 

cloudless
on 4/9/12 6:05 am - Gatineau, QC, Canada
VSG on 10/16/12
 You guys have been waiting since 2005/2006???  That's incredible!

Most Active