What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Queen JB
on 5/14/24 2:41 am
RNY on 07/20/15

^^sorry guys, but it's true.

Morning, Morning! It's Tuesday!

My college puts on an Oscar-like event every year to award prizes to outstanding staff. It's going to be amazing -- tons of food & stellar performances at one of our performance halls. My colleague was laughing and wondering out loud if any other HR teams have Artistic Directors and Choreographers for their staff events. Should be awesome. So that's pretty much my entire day :) Then Grim and I are going back to see the minor league team tonight after he picks me up from the train.

QOTD: Any house projects coming up? I have wanted to redo the upstairs bathroom for years. I have no real plan in place but I hope it can happen this year.

Accountability: No steps yesterday. I was exhausted from our trip and even napped at lunch time (WFH, lol). And in the evening I had to scramble to make cookies for an order that I was behind on and needed to have done today.

Food today is up in the air from start to finish. Breakfast & lunch are being provided at this event and dinner will be out at the game. Hoping there will be decent choices.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Melody P.
on 5/14/24 3:16 am - Amarillo, TX

Mornin y'all.

I won't lie...yesterday was a rough day at the dentist. The actual shaping of the bone was the easy part. I required extra shots to deaden the area. Damn those hurt! She had to fish out to tooth pieces. The stitches hurt but I am the proud wearer of 7 stitches in my mouth lol. It is over with though. I had a bit of a breakdown during it. I didn't cry though I wanted to. I'm just so tired of pain. I felt sorry for myself and it felt like life was crapping on me. Good news is that I feel better at the moment pain wise. It still hurts but it is much better than yesterday.

I am hoping we don't need to go anywhere today. We ran to a market Walmart yesterday and man did I cash in! They are remodeling the store so they are clearing out a bunch of stuff including coffee! I got over a hundred bucks worth of coffee for less than 30 dollars. I am set for a very long time! It just happened to be the coffees I love so I'm a happy girl in the breakfast beverage area.

OOTD: none really. This house needs a lot of work but we can't afford it or have the know how to fix it.

food is mushy stuff of course. Eggs, pudding and maybe jello.

here is a pic of a necklace that was on my fb memories. I made it 8 years ago. It's a friend of mines design and I still love it. I wish I still had it but it sold.

also a meme.

Mel

Queen JB
on 5/14/24 4:10 am
RNY on 07/20/15

So glad the worst of it is over. Now the healing can really begin.

I love that necklace. Absolutely stunning!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Melody P.
on 5/14/24 3:18 pm - Amarillo, TX

Thanks!

Mel

Grim_Traveller
on 5/14/24 4:25 am
RNY on 08/21/12

I'm glad it's over and the healing can start.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Melody P.
on 5/14/24 3:19 pm - Amarillo, TX

Thank you, it's been a rough day but at least the day is almost over!

Mel

Emiepie
on 5/14/24 5:45 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Beautiful necklace. Rest and take care of yourself.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 5/14/24 3:20 pm - Amarillo, TX

Thanks so much :o)

Mel

Partlypollyanna
on 5/14/24 3:29 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning and happy Tuesday! How fun about the event! Will the staff dress up? A friends daughter is starting at SCAD in the fall and I know they go all out there for their ends of year fashion show, there's a runway and famous people. Arts schools are so cool.

qotd - I am starting to think about upgrading my deck to tree and enclosing it. Not sure if I would go for just screens or a 3 seasons room but I plan on getting some estimates this summer.

I have one meeting at one building this morning and then a longer customer onsite at another building, then a one on one and a race to the airport to make the next to last flight home. But I have my workout in (treadmill, walk run intervals), my coffee down and it's going to be a good day. Yesterday was 138 active minutes and 11,728 steps.

accountability - packet of yummy pistachio shortbread cookies (3 in the packet)

menu today

coffee plus half and half, either egg bites or eggs and toast

protein bar and meat stick

not sure about dinner, I should be home by 7pm so would like to get something there but we will see!

have a terrific Tuesday!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

catwoman7
on 5/14/24 5:30 am
RNY on 06/03/15

we replaced our in-need-of-major-repair deck with a screened porch about five years ago and are so happy we did it. We opted for storm windows (making it a three-season) and are really glad we did that. Not only does it extend our use of it by a month or so (longer if we use a room heater), but we don't have to schlep furniture/rug in and out if there's a heavy storm.

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Most Active
Queen JB · 29 replies · 385 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 358 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 327 views
Queen JB · 16 replies · 169 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 3 replies · 111 views