Eahill4’s Posts

Eahill4
on 7/25/23 3:37 pm
Topic: RE: Not losing weight

WOW!!!! Look at your impressive weight loss and maintenance. Ironically, I do watch a lot of my 600 lb. life. Thank you for the encouragement.

Eahill4
on 7/25/23 3:33 pm

Thank you. I am so glad I joined this forum. You all are very encouraging. I really appreciate you. Thank you

Eahill4
on 7/25/23 11:24 am

Ooof. My honeymoon is off to a bad start. I think I have to get it in my mind to trust the process and not have unrealistic expectation. Thank you for the breakdown. I had not seen that before.

Eahill4
on 7/25/23 10:13 am

Ugh.... I don't know. But more than that considering the lack of calories. And, I have been active with walking and light weights at the gym. I do have to keep the mind tricks at bay.
Thank you for your response.

Eahill4
on 7/25/23 10:07 am

Thank you. Sometimes I forget to give myself some grace.

Eahill4
on 7/24/23 10:06 am

Hi. I'm new to the community. I just had gastric bypass surgery 18 days ago. I am already frustrated as I have only lost 12 pounds. Seems really low as I have been monitoring my calories and they have ranged from 500-700 calories a day. Mostly from protein shakes or isopure protein drink. I've just started the soft food diet a few days ago with egg whites, and puréed food. I've been accurately logging on my fitness pal.
Any ideas or suggestions on what I might be doing wrong. I am active but won't start back to an extremely physical job until the 27th. (In 3 days).

Thank you for any feedback.

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 62 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 294 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 300 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 339 views