Dr Scott, Bariatric Solutions, greenville

Price S.
on 7/16/10 10:33 am - Mills River, NC
I have my first appointment with Dr Scott on Monday.  I have met him during one of the support meetings and he seems nice but I'd love any other first hand experiences.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

OnederlandHereICom
e

on 7/17/10 1:37 am, edited 7/17/10 1:38 am
 I had my surgery done by Dr. Chaudhari in Greenville at St. Francis and in my opinion and based on how my surgery went, he's the absolutely best.  His entire staff is supportive and helpful, and they really go out of their way to give you a good experience.  I can't recommend his office highly enough.  I'm just over 4 weeks out from surgery and doing GREAT.  

Like the butterfly,  I have the strength and the hope to believe 
In time I will emerge from my cocoon... Transformed. Kirsti A. Dyer, MD, MS

Price S.
on 7/17/10 9:36 am - Mills River, NC
Glad you liked your dr.  I'm hoping I will like mine also.  My insurance requires I use a Blue Distinction center and although I live in Hendersonville, NC.  Bariatric Solutions in Greenville is the closest to me.  I could chose between Dr Bour and Dr Scott.  The wait to see Dr Bour was several months and I really didn't want to wait that long.  I'll report back after Monday.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

OnederlandHereICom
e

on 7/17/10 12:40 pm
 I have had several friends who had surgery with Dr. Bour and they were very pleased.  I don't know anyone who has used Dr. Scott.

Price S.
on 7/17/10 9:48 pm - Mills River, NC
Thanks, onederland.  I guess I'll see on Monday and will report back.  I could either go to that group or to Hickory NC, which was even farther than Greenville. Insurance is a pain.  I understand why folks go to Mexico.
OnederlandHereICom
e

on 7/19/10 5:49 am
 Hope it goes well!  Let us know!

Price S.
on 7/19/10 6:54 am - Mills River, NC
Dr Scott was very nice, answered all my questions and we are progressing right along.  I have an appointment with the cardiologist Wed, EGD next Tues then the referral goes to the insurance.  Surgery will be scheduled 4 weeks after approval so I can do the 4 week liquid diet.  We are thinking that will be no later than Sept 8, maybe the 1st.  Yahoo.
(deactivated member)
on 7/24/10 2:23 am - Greer, SC
I used Dr. Scott and I think he is awesome. I tell everyone that I think he walks on water.  He has a amazing personality, and will answer any questions that you have.  I will be going back in August for my year check up.
Price S.
on 7/24/10 4:19 am - Mills River, NC
Thank you so much.  I was beginning to think he didn't do much or at least there weren't any of his folks on the OH forum.  I did like him, he answered my questions and we are moving foreward.  I will continue to let others know he is good so they won't have to think they can only use Dr Bour, who is wonderful from all reports, just way busy.

(deactivated member)
on 7/29/10 2:40 am - Greer, SC

I think there is just not alot of his patients on here.  Dr. Bour and Dr. Scott are both great surgeons, but after I heard them at an information session I just knew that  Dr. Scott was meant to do my surgery.  I had zero regrets in choosing him.  My surgery went well with no problems, except I had an allergic reaction to Diluadid....and that had nothing to do with the surgeon.  I am so glad that I chose to use their group.  I learned alot from the pre-op classes, and always got answers to my questions really fast.  Meg and Camy are sweetheart...and I learned so much from them.  I can't say anything negative about anyone there.    Dr. Scott will cheer you on at each of your appointment with him, and make you feel so good about your accomplishments.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Charleston MUSC patients
MsRadar65 · 0 replies · 322 views
Overstitch Surgeon?
Pamela G. · 1 replies · 3065 views
Greenville sc
ebonymc · 0 replies · 3974 views
Union,SC
Tracy6035 · 0 replies · 4309 views