Dr. Donald A. Balder, Jr. & Dr. Voelinger?

BeautyisherGODgiven
name

on 9/15/10 12:44 pm
Dr. Donald A. Balder, Jr. has joined Dr. Voelinger's practice at south east bariatrics.. Has anyone had any experience with them
Follow my progress: www.youtube.com/user/livictori                           

April G.
on 9/20/10 8:34 pm - Greenville, SC
teachkdz0507
on 9/30/10 11:04 am
Hi BeautyisherGODgivenname,

I just met Dr. Balder in person today and I found him to be very professional, knowledgeable, and a doc with a great bedside manner.  I was trying to decide if I wanted to change from my current doc and he really had me feeling so at ease.  I noticed that after we started phase 1 for correcting an issue I am having with my band that my nerves started to melt away.  I think I'll finally sleep because I have confidence in his ability to help me out.  Just my thoughts on my first visit.  I'm joining his team!
SweetTeaSC
on 5/13/11 10:27 am
The word around Florence is to stay away from Dr. Balder! 
skinnyminnie1
on 7/8/11 12:48 pm

I agree with you. The word around Conway is to stay away from Dr. Balder. He abruptly left town and moved to Charlotte and didn't tell anyone. His patients just received a note in the mail.

beth-28
on 5/24/11 9:11 pm, edited 5/24/11 9:12 pm
Beauty,

Dr. Voellenger will be preforming my DS in a few months. His office staff has been extermely helpfull, and I have the upmost confidence in him. I have spoken with several people who have had their DS and RNY done by him.  I had several people try to talk me out of using him, but after speaking with his patients, I knew he was the surgeon for me. As for Dr. Balder, I have not met him, but I haven't heard anything negative about him.

Beth
When push comes to shove....shove hard!

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.

Cynthia T.
on 7/11/11 2:12 am - Florence, SC
I had my surgery with Dr. Balder and so did relatives and friends of mine. We were very satisfied. We live in Florence, SC but he was located in Conway. We were notified way in advance by his staff in Conway that he would be moving to Charlotte and that we could follow him there if we wanted. I know several people that have.

Now he is leaving Charlotte. The office has not advised where he will be going. Everyone that I know was pleased with him.

Thanks,
Cynthia

BeautyisherGODgiven
name

on 7/11/11 2:21 am
Ironically dr balder left the practice last week. I got a letter in the mail
Follow my progress: www.youtube.com/user/livictori                           

vernita_johnson45
on 6/2/13 3:41 am

The word is to stay away from Dr Balder. I hope my post is not too late.

SHEILAANDKURLTON
on 10/22/10 11:26 am
I DON'T LIVE IN GREENVILLE BUT DR SCOTT WILL BE PREFORMING MY SURGERY ON DEC 9TH. I WILL BE DRIVING AIKEN SC
SHEILA
Most Active
Recent Topics
Charleston MUSC patients
MsRadar65 · 0 replies · 322 views
Overstitch Surgeon?
Pamela G. · 1 replies · 3065 views
Greenville sc
ebonymc · 0 replies · 3974 views
Union,SC
Tracy6035 · 0 replies · 4309 views