If you are looking for a support group in Columbia

wljsransom
on 1/10/11 10:13 pm - AL
Hello Everyone
If you are looking for a support group. Look no further. It is open to anyone considering surgery or has had surger, The information is below. It does not matter where you are having or had surgery

Support Group – The group meets the second and fourth Monday of each month from 12–1 p.m.at the Weight Mangement Center and the second and fourth Tuesday of the month from 6:30–8 p.m. in Meeting Room 2 of the Breast Health Center (1501 Sumter St., Columbia, SC 29201). For more information, call 803-376-5982. 
It is open to anyone who is considering surgery or has had surgery no matter where you had surgery. I hope to see you guys there

wljsransom

tee_lee
on 1/11/11 8:57 am - Columbia, SC
Thanks so much for the information! :)

wljsransom
on 2/26/11 11:28 pm - AL
Hey They are starting a support group in Sumter. If Interested Call Marilyn
natvidal
on 2/7/11 1:59 am - SC
Thanks.  Just had a revision 10 days ago and was looking for a support group in the area.
wljsransom
on 7/25/11 12:21 am - AL
The group meets the second and fourth Monday of each month from 12–1 p.m.at the Weight Mangement Center and the second and fourth Tuesday of the month from 6:30–8 p.m. in Meeting Room 2 of the Breast Health Center (1501 Sumter St., Columbia, SC 29201). For more information, call 803-376-5982. 
It is open to anyone who is considering surgery or has had surgery no matter where you had surgery. I hope to see you guys there
shirleyann
on 7/24/11 10:11 am - SC
Thanks so much! I look forward to attending, I have attended the WLS seminar already but I will be attending the support meetings as well. Again, thanks for the information!
armywife101
on 8/1/11 5:51 am - SC
 My surgery is at Fort Gordon in GA  on wednesday I look forward to joining you all in support after the surgery!
shirleyann
on 8/2/11 4:28 am - SC
Good luck to you and I am so excited for you! I was trying to use Palmetto Health but they have a waiting list for medicaid. They only do 12 per year and 9 have been completed already for this year and next year, I was told , has a huge list waiting already. So please pray for me as I look for another surgeon. Keep in touch and let me know how things are going!!!
armywife101
on 8/2/11 6:43 am - SC
Thanks Sumter is 30-45 min from Ft Jackson where we are stationed so Columbia is closest  but if I ever come down that way I will check it out
wljsransom
on 8/3/11 8:06 am - AL
Hello Everyone
If you are looking for a support group. Look no further. It is open to anyone considering surgery or has had surger, The information is below. It does not matter where you are having or had surgery

Support Group – The group meets the second and fourth Monday of each month from 12–1 p.m.at the Weight Mangement Center and the second and fourth Tuesday of the month from 6:30–8 p.m. in Meeting Room 2 of the Breast Health Center (1501 Sumter St., Columbia, SC 29201). For more information, call 803-376-5982. 

wljsransom

Most Active
Recent Topics
Charleston MUSC patients
MsRadar65 · 0 replies · 322 views
Overstitch Surgeon?
Pamela G. · 1 replies · 3065 views
Greenville sc
ebonymc · 0 replies · 3974 views
Union,SC
Tracy6035 · 0 replies · 4309 views