Who has Dr. Bour in Greenville?!

L. Matteson
on 2/16/12 9:52 am
RNY on 07/02/12
WHERE are all the South Carolinians????

Just looking for other people with Dr Bour!! How is/was your experience?

SOUTHERNxBELLE
on 2/24/12 1:22 am
VSG on 04/30/12
 Hey girl.

I have Dr. Bour. I'm having the sleeve done on April 30!

What about you?

xo, Rana
Sleeve Gastrectomy scheduled for April 30, 2012 
Twitter: xo__rana

CallieBear
on 3/11/12 5:58 am - Greer, SC
VSG on 06/13/12
My husband and I have our first meeting on wednesday where we pay our $250.  We are both planning to have the sleeve since we have more than 200 pounds to lose.  I met Dr Bour 6 years ago when we started researching gastric bypass.  I met Dr Scott last Thursday night at the info session and he seemed pretty nice.   6 years ago, I was going to Dr Ross and we did all of the 6 month diet and other stuff and once we applied for the surgery found out if was not covered.  As of Jan 1st 2012 my new insurance covers it YAY!.  We are so excited about our chance to finally live again.  We have both lost over 50 pounds several times with Atkin, and a church diet called first place but cant stick with it and end up gaining all of the weight plus more.  This time around we have 100 additional pounds to lose.  Wednesday is our first meeting and we are both so excited!
How do you like Dr Bour and Dr Scott?
L. Matteson
on 3/11/12 2:10 pm
RNY on 07/02/12

Love Dr. Bour and Dr. Scott! 

YOu won't believe this, but I am also going for my first appt on Wed. I am meeting with Carmen at 12:30, and she said there would be couple other people there!

When do you have to be there???

I have a feeling we will see each other on Wed!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Charleston MUSC patients
MsRadar65 · 0 replies · 317 views
Overstitch Surgeon?
Pamela G. · 1 replies · 3063 views
Greenville sc
ebonymc · 0 replies · 3969 views
Union,SC
Tracy6035 · 0 replies · 4304 views