SOMEBODY PLEASE RESPOND (DR. BYRNE QUESTION) VERY DETAILED ISSUE

Sharekia W.
on 4/26/12 11:55 am, edited 4/26/12 11:59 am

OK, I need some assistance. I have an issue that spanns over several boards. Issue one, I am a post op (RNY, 2004). I started at 420 #s. I had RNY in May 2004 and got down to 272 #s. Today, I stand at a whopping 318 #s and I need a revision. I am always hungry, have SEVERE heartburn, and ulcers to boot! ISSUE 2, I just got back on SC medicaid and I was told by my PCP that MUSC does not take Blue Choice. I really want to work with Dr. Byrne for this procedure so could someone please tell me which type of medicaid is accepted by his office. Has anyone even had a revision with medicaid? I do not even know if it is possible but it's worth a try.  ISSUE 3, what are the medical necessities that are needed to constitute a revision? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RESPOND! THANKS!  Oh, I want to add that my BMI is 53.49 and I am 5 feet 2 inches.
Sharekia

slimmerme55
on 4/28/12 1:13 pm - SC

Sharekia,Bless your heart.The Doctor's office can tell you which Medicaid they will accept.I know what u r talking about because my Daughter is on Medicaid and if u don't tell them fast enough,they will just put u with any plan they want.Also,SC Medicaid can answer your questions about what the criteria are for having a revision.Do you live in the Charleston are? Hugs.....Gena(Leesville,SC)

motherofthree34
on 7/8/12 10:41 pm
Most Active
Recent Topics
Charleston MUSC patients
MsRadar65 · 0 replies · 322 views
Overstitch Surgeon?
Pamela G. · 1 replies · 3065 views
Greenville sc
ebonymc · 0 replies · 3974 views
Union,SC
Tracy6035 · 0 replies · 4309 views