Getting Ready for July 9th....

Debbie P.
on 6/27/03 4:27 am - Walterboro, SC
Surgery is scheduled for July 9th. I am 54 years old and 130 lbs overweight. I have ordered the new magazine and anxiously awaiting its arrival as I eagerly awaiting my new Pouch. I live in a small town outside of Charleston. Would be glad to hear some support from anyone.
A P.
on 6/27/03 1:16 pm - SC
Congratulations Debbie!! I am also a premie,I don't have my date yet. I can't wait either!! This is so exciting and I am so happy for you. Just think, soon you'll be on the losing side!! God bless and will be praying for you. Annette
gunter73
on 6/29/03 9:25 pm - Gilbert, SC
My surgery is scheduled for July 22nd. I am anxiously countung the days. I hope and pray you have no complications and a speedy recovery.
Arvella
on 6/30/03 6:19 am - Cross Hill, SC
Hi Debbie My name is Arvella Sellars I live in Spartanburg.I just wanted to wish you lots of love and luck on your surgery.I will be having my surgery on Aug 12.You take care of yourself and I will be saying a prayer for you.
Janine A.
on 7/5/03 10:13 am - Lugoff, SC
Good luck Debbie! I had my surgery on April 4th and have had no complications. If you need anything just email me. Also, I would like to suggest that you take along some lip balm, a bath sponge (it's hard to reach things after surgery and this will help in the shower) and some Lever wipes (for those showerless days). Drink lots of fluids before you go into the hospital because your fluids will be limited and you don't want to get dehydrated. Best of luck! Janine
vroommm
on 7/13/03 4:11 am - Campobello, SC
Debbie, I too am 54 years old and 130 # overweight - (I thought I was the only one in my fifties). I have also ordered the magazine. My surgery date is Aug.25 and I live in the Spartanburg area. Hope your surgery went well and that you are getting somewhat back to a regular life. Let me know how things are going. Thoughts and prayers are with you Robi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Charleston MUSC patients
MsRadar65 · 0 replies · 322 views
Overstitch Surgeon?
Pamela G. · 1 replies · 3065 views
Greenville sc
ebonymc · 0 replies · 3974 views
Union,SC
Tracy6035 · 0 replies · 4309 views