Thank you:Annette,Kelly,Arvella&Janine.....

Debbie P.
on 7/5/03 1:19 pm - Walterboro, SC
Thank you for your kindness and compassion. I really appreciate your prayers and supportive thoughts. I wish all of you also, the best success in your surgerys pre-op and post-op. We are all on a journey that we never thought we would share. Life is like that. I am having open RNY and I need to be back to work in two to three weeks. I am not set up financially to stay out longer. I am a widow for ten years with grown children. I have committed to to this decision and to a lifestyle change for the rest of my life. As we all must do if we want a better quality of life. LIFE, that's what we will get. Let's keep in touch if we can. My yahoo address is where debbie29488 can be found. I will work monday and tuesday and then go in early wednesday for the beginning of the rest of my life. I hope to come home by saturday morning if there is no complications. So I covet your prayers and kindnes toward me.....God bless all of you, Richly. HUGS!!!!!!!
Arvella
on 7/31/03 10:33 am - Cross Hill, SC
HI DEBBIE HOW ARE YOU DOING?FOR ME I GOT TO GET MY SCOPE TOMORROW AND I WILL BE READY TO GO.GOT TO FINISH PACKING MY BAG.TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.HOPE WE CAN MEET SOME DAY.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Charleston MUSC patients
MsRadar65 · 0 replies · 322 views
Overstitch Surgeon?
Pamela G. · 1 replies · 3065 views
Greenville sc
ebonymc · 0 replies · 3974 views
Union,SC
Tracy6035 · 0 replies · 4309 views