First Appointment

CMHIOTT
on 7/9/03 6:03 am - Mt. Pleasant, SC
Hi All, I am new here. What a great resource! I have just made my initial appointment with Dr. Sabback in Charleston. I live in Mt. Pleasant so he is not far for me at all. I had an appointment last month but had to reschedule in order to clear up a concern from my cardiologist. All is "a go" now though and I am really excited at the prospect of getting to an ideal weight (or at least close) and regaining some of my life! I am 46 yoa, 5'10" and 360 lbs. (Just in case anyone wanted to know!) Anyways I would appreciate all of your prayers and I plan to be a "regular" here. Thanks, Mike Hiott
A P.
on 7/9/03 7:08 am - SC
Welcome!! Yes, this is a great site. Everyone here is so helpful and supportive. Just wanted to say good luck on your journey into weight loss. We can all use as much support as possible. Annette Patton
Shelly D.
on 7/12/03 1:40 am - Spartanburg, SC
Hi Mike, Getting through the initial appointment and making sure all is clear is certainly nerve racking!! I only have 24 days till my surgery and I am excited, scared and looking toward my future. You will be saying those same words soon! Lots of luck! Shelly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Charleston MUSC patients
MsRadar65 · 0 replies · 317 views
Overstitch Surgeon?
Pamela G. · 1 replies · 3063 views
Greenville sc
ebonymc · 0 replies · 3969 views
Union,SC
Tracy6035 · 0 replies · 4304 views