CAN YOU HELP ME WITH CIGNA????

Leigh Ann R.
on 8/2/03 3:46 am
I am working on my appeal packet for CIGNA. I am asking, pleading for anyone who has gotten approved by them to send me basic information, ie date approved, surgery type, weeks to approval. I would like to put these in my packet to CIGNA to prove that they do approve. I am wanting to have the LapBand procedure, if anyone has CIGNA and have gotten approved, that would be every better. Thanks in advance for your support!!
Jerry B.
on 8/14/03 5:26 am - Easley, SC
You need to contact Dr Rowitz in Anderson at 864-225-8671 they can give you more information I had cinga and was approved in Dec of 2002 for the gastric bypass do not know if they'll approve Lap Band.
(deactivated member)
on 8/20/03 1:36 am - Campobello, SC
wish u the best of luck cigna is one of the worst insurance carriers when it comes to paying for this surgery and lapband even harder in most cases alls i can say is u have 3 appeals so use them all a friend of mine in south carolina appealed all 3 times and lost she then went on to finally get disability which then gave her medicare then medicare paid for surgery
sangareebob
on 8/24/03 3:53 am - Summerville, SC
Hey log onto our website...sabbackwls.org see Heidi's Appeal letter to CIGNA she had tons of problems prior to being approved... There are plenty of letters probably out there...but try this one... Robert O'Connell, Post-op 11/11/02 112 Highland Ave 531/315/250 Summerville, SC 29483
Most Active
Recent Topics
Charleston MUSC patients
MsRadar65 · 0 replies · 323 views
Overstitch Surgeon?
Pamela G. · 1 replies · 3065 views
Greenville sc
ebonymc · 0 replies · 3974 views
Union,SC
Tracy6035 · 0 replies · 4309 views