Does anyone have experience with these Drs?

onmywaydown
on 9/15/07 11:33 pm
Hi, I am a patient of Dr. Obrien. I have a friend who was referred to either a Dr. David Strand or  Dr. Brad Thaemert of the Surgical Institute in Sioux Falls. I was happy with my experience and have recommend him to Dr. Obrien but his physician gave him these two names. So, I thought I would ask if any of you  know of them. Thanks
(deactivated member)
on 9/17/07 1:35 am - MN
Dr. Thaemert is my surgeon, and I recommend him BIG TIME!  Great guy, great staff!
~Becky~
on 9/18/07 10:23 am - Little Rock Area, AR
I love Dr. Thaemert.  He is awesome!!  I would use him again in a second.  I have also had limited experience with Dr. Strand.  He is great too.  He is a lot of fun.  He didn't perform my surgery, so I can't speak about that.  But, frankly, in my opinion, your friend can't go wrong with either of them!!!
Blessings~
Becky
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/07 2:08 am - MN
Dr. Strand has done a fill for me.  His nurse was Dr. Thaemert's during my consults.  dr. Thaemert's new nurse is awesome though.  Great staff!
DaniR
on 9/28/07 3:53 pm - Sioux Falls, SD
I too am a patient of Dr O's but Thaemert did a good friend of mine's band and she speaks very highly of him...he's hot too, if that makes a difference!
  Dani

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/07 3:09 am
I too had O'brien and love him..however he is really really really busy. I have heard wonderful things about Thamert...and Dani is right, he is hot. lol.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Bariatric Event!
monymony · 0 replies · 6150 views
LGBT forum invitation
seanbear66rn · 0 replies · 6085 views
Hello all
stephp77 · 0 replies · 5993 views