Danette, how are you doing?

StrawWalker
on 8/26/10 11:07 pm
 Hey there Danette, how are you doing since your surgery?  I sure hope all is well for you.  When you feel up to it, can you give us an account of your experience?  
God Bless You.
Straw Walker
Danette W.
on 9/21/10 4:33 am - Regina, Canada
Hey there.  I'm back.  and 37 pounds lighter. I Have been doing a blog on my OH profile.  I'm doing well and going back to work on Sept 27.  I go for my 6 week assessment on September 22.  I think that i am doing well but want it to come off faster.

Thin you later.  Danette

StrawWalker
on 9/21/10 10:15 am
 Hey there girl, glad to see you back!  That is 37 pounds lighter in 6 weeks!!!  Wow...how can it possibly come off faster?  Maybe with a haircut and all over body hair removal?  hahaha.  I am not sure but what I am certain of is that you should be very proud of yourself.
How has it been?  I guess I will just read your blog.  You continue to do well and take care of yourself!!
Later
Straw Walker
Danette W.
on 9/21/10 11:52 am - Regina, Canada
Hey Straw Walker,

It's been a journey.  How goes your journey?  How are you doing and what's up?

Thin you later.  Danette

StrawWalker
on 9/21/10 12:07 pm
 Hey Danette, The journey is starting.  I had my first trip to the clinic and am in the food journaling and exercise stage.  I am excited because I am sure the time will pass quickly and then soon I will be on the losers bench with you.  Would you say its been worth it so far?
Take care.
Straw Walker
Danette W.
on 9/22/10 9:48 am - Regina, Canada
Yes I would say it is worth it.   I saw the surgeon today and things are going good.  I'm right on target.

Thin you later.  Danette

StrawWalker
on 9/22/10 10:20 pm
 That is very cool about you being right on target.  It is also very good to hear that you would say it is worth it as my understanding is that it is not an easy road to travel but obviously a worthwhile one.  I tried to read your blog the other day but my computer was being silly so I still have to do that.  Are you journalling your progress with pictures too?
Take care.
Straw Walker
Danette W.
on 9/23/10 5:47 am - Regina, Canada
I've posted a few pictures most of them are before right now.  I do have one that I took a couple of weeks ago when I was tickled to get into a shirt I didn't fit before.  (**** just realized I forgot to take it out of the wash before I dried it.  its cotton and will shrink.  sigh I'll probably have to lose some more weight before I can fit it again). 

Have you had your first appointment yet?

Thin you later.  Danette

Most Active