Saskatchewan Bariatric Support Group

thinwannabee
on 9/19/10 6:15 pm - Regina, Canada
Next meeting is Saturday October 2, from 230 - 430 at the WASCANA REHAB hostel - rooms 1 and 2

Time to come out and meet some folks ?   Get active on the group.  The support group meetings are for the patients.

See our website at www.sbsg.ca .... and visit our facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=33295884776

If you need support, for whatever reason, even if it's to discuss possiblities of surgery, we have people of every surgery in the group.  We have many that have gone out of country as well.

Hope to see you all there.

Tess Boehm
[email protected]

Lorna W.
on 9/23/10 5:37 am - Regina, Canada
VSG on 10/18/10 with
Is this support group for any bariatic patients? I am having my VSG on Oct 18th in Mexico but would really like to have a support group here to talk to others.
thinwannabee
on 9/26/10 1:49 am - Regina, Canada

The sleeve is really the part 1 of the DS which I had.  Although, I have also been re-sleeved nearly a year ago.  I have a friend also, that went to Mexico for a band, and returned for removal and had a sleeve done.  Will you be at the October meeting ?? 

Tess.
Regina
DS, revision, plastics, re'sleeve

AM I CRAZY ... LOL. heading back to Brazil in 2012 to finish plastics.  Fingers crossed, money and such.

Lorna W.
on 9/28/10 9:49 am - Regina, Canada
VSG on 10/18/10 with
Yes I will be at the meeting.  What is the address?
thinwannabee
on 9/28/10 2:18 pm - Regina, Canada
2180 - 23rd Avenue

R u on facebook ? We have a group for the sbsg and all meetings etc are also posted.
Joel Sopp
on 9/28/10 5:52 am - Redvers, Canada
We'd love to have you, Lorna, and any support people in your life. I can't make it to this one, due to other commitments. That and living 275 kms away makes it hard to get to every meeting.

Until Next Time I Remain,  
Joel Sopp

President
Saskatchewan Bariatric Support Group, Inc. (SBSG)
Direct: (306) 531-2751
Email: [email protected]
tecdeb
on 5/20/17 9:20 am
Lap Band on 04/17/17

Are there any support groups in Saskatoon? I just had lap band surgery.

Colleen

Joel Sopp
on 5/20/17 11:52 am - Redvers, Canada

Hi Colleen.

No one has a support group in Saskatoon that I know of yet, but please search Saskatchewan Bariatric Support Group on Facebook and request to join. There may be a group of Saskatoon patients looking to connect. ?

Thanks,

Joel Sopp
Avid Volunteer
Cell: (306) 531-2751
https://ca.linkedin.com/in/joelsopp

Until Next Time I Remain,  
Joel Sopp

President
Saskatchewan Bariatric Support Group, Inc. (SBSG)
Direct: (306) 531-2751
Email: [email protected]
Danette W.
on 9/23/10 5:54 am - Regina, Canada
Yes it's for anybody who wants a healthier life.  We have people who have had all types of surgeries here and abroad.  I'm  not sure if anyone has had the VGS but we are there to support you in your journey.  Come and see us.

Thin you later.  Danette

Most Active