what do you drink?

julieac4
on 4/30/09 7:40 am - houston, TX
What do you drink besides water?

here is what i  have drunk  since   dec 29th, 2008................  WATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

and i am  so tired of it .

I cant drink  anything with sugar in it   1 because you shouldnt     2 the sugar messes with my stomach.

i cant drink  sugar free...........that  splenda or what ever it is in the sugar free stuff  TEARS my stomach up ...........

I dont  drink coffee and i dont do tea.

So  tell me how do you get anything down (drinks) . that you can have?

HUGS,

JULIET 

all  about my new life journey ......http://julieac4.blogspot.com/

Phyllis M.
on 4/30/09 7:55 am - Irving, TX
Julie:  What about using sweet n low in the water - t o change up the taste......thats what I've had to do........what about DECAF tea ?  

I drink STARBUX GREEN TEA - ICED.............WONDERFUL !!  its my saving grace to dehydration !!   lol

Good Luck !! 
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

1texasmom
on 4/30/09 8:02 am
Flavor your water with a splash of 100% fruit juice.  I'm very sensetive to sugar and sugar alcohols but I can tolerate this. 

Also you can flavor your water with lemons, limes and oranges.  Squeeze a little in your water pitcher and let the pieces float for added zest.

Herbal tea?  Or is it the taste and not the caffiene you're avoiding.  There are some great decafs out there.  I love the Green tea with Lemon and Ginsing!  It doesn't really tast like old fashionied lipton tea.  Also good is Zen flavores from Tazo. 

RNY: 11/19/07

SW:260

LW: 140 (January 09)

CW: 180

GW: 155-160

julieac4
on 4/30/09 8:07 am - houston, TX
Thanks for answering my email.

I dont  drink  any teas or coffees  what so ever.  Never did before either. 

I have done the lemon and limes.  I think its just the water factor ...........  Guess its just a bump in the road for me  i will  figure something i can tolerate soon  i hope.

I will try the oranges  that sounds good.

Thanks

HUGS,

JULIET 

all  about my new life journey ......http://julieac4.blogspot.com/

Liz_G_Tx
on 4/30/09 8:07 am
heya, i usually use 1/2 of those CL 'straw' thinggys to a 20 oz + bottle, really helps.. or a SPASH of the DIET v-8 cramberry to my water, Do things like thatk, it really helps

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Cruise Director Julie
on 4/30/09 8:22 am - Dallas, TX
RNY on 11/15/05 with
Have you tried drinks sweetened with trevia? All of the new Vitamin Water 10 drinks use that instead of Splenda or aspartame. Aspartame makes me sick, but I don't have a problem with the Vitamin Water at all. I love the lemonade. It's not to sweet or too tart.
Blessings, Jennifer 
253 / 140 (below goal)
If I were lying, wouldn't my pants be on fire?!?
Liz_G_Tx
on 4/30/09 8:35 am
oh oh me too i like the acai pomegranate one! Walgreen's puts em on sale like everyweek!!! YUMMO

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Cruise Director Julie
on 4/30/09 8:37 am - Dallas, TX
RNY on 11/15/05 with
That one's really good mixed with vanilla vodka, too. Like you know if you've got a radio show to do the night before a 5K so you can afford to let yourself be dehydrated.

Blessings, Jennifer 
253 / 140 (below goal)
If I were lying, wouldn't my pants be on fire?!?
Liz_G_Tx
on 4/30/09 9:10 am
*makin note to head west on Ih 10 tomorrow evening* lol

jwinrrtx
on 4/30/09 8:57 am - Round Rock, TX

LOL Well I'll be of no help...I drink water and coffee, and more water and coffee.  On occassion I have hot tea...but you don't drink that either.  Sorry girl but that is seriously all I drink.

Hugs,

Jeri 

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore,
is not an act but a habit.

Aristotle

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 43 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 117 views
I'm new here