OT Hallmark Card Studio Software anyone

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/1/09 12:34 am
Ok so mom and I were at a gathering last weekend and one of the ladies and had made her own card for the gift from the hallmark card studio software. I was actually quite impressed as it looked like a store bought card. Mom really liked it as well and Iowas thinking of getting her the software for mothers day but dint really know a lot about it. Anyone have it, used it etc?? 
Keep in mind mom is a TRUE BEGINNER!! I'm talking.. she's just getting into computers and many a time I'm on the phone talking her Thur things.
thanks for any input!!!
Liz

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/09 1:21 am - DFW area, TX
Liz_G_Tx
on 5/1/09 3:02 am
Thank you paul, you big giant DORK! Had you read the dang post, i specifically asked if anyone has it, had they used it and what did they think about it. Yes i googled it and found info, but i figured if i asked YALL (as in people i actually know) i might get a better reading.  GEEEEEZZZZZ. Not like i dont talk to some  of the dumbest people in the free world for 12 hours at a time at work these days ya know lol.

Liz :)

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

meggieintx
on 5/1/09 8:01 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Liz, Ken go a card making program for me. Never used it!! I'm techno dumb and never "got it"!! I do hand made cards or buy them!

Meggie
Megan 
timsdanni
on 5/1/09 8:55 am - Ft Stewart, GA
we have the one though yahoo it is like $15 a year but is pretty cool esp since you can send them up to a year ahead and pic the date you want them emailed - they have a thing to print too have not played with that much -

sorry that is my limit of knowledge -we had print shop years ago and I did make our wedding invites on it and they looked great - part of it is having a good printer no matter what program you use
Home is where the army allows me to live with my husband

I know what I need to do - I have to choose to take care of me or I choose to fail

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 43 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 117 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 427 views