going home tonight wooohooo

cajungirl
on 4/30/09 7:06 am
Sent you an email on what you asked me to send you.....please let me know if you didn't get it.  Hang in there ladybug and do what you KNOW you need to do.

Praying things continue to improve for you.

Hugs,

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Becky_TX
on 4/30/09 7:19 am - Hurst, TX
Glad you are going home tonight!  Sending you hugs and prayers!

B~
Batwingsman
on 4/30/09 7:21 am, edited 4/30/09 7:21 am - Garland, TX
 Ahh  (((Debra)))  good news ..  

Are you going to be O.K. at home?   Do you have someone who can stay with you for at least the next few days?   If not, you might want to look at getting one of those emergency dialing things to temporarily wear around your neck in case you need to summon help ...    

Ya know we worry about ya, amiga!   

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

meggieintx
on 4/30/09 7:21 am - Fort Worth, TX
Glad you are going home tonight! And this is said with  love and gentle hugs---LISTEN TO YOURSELF!!!!
Take your vits, drink your fluids and atke care of you!!

Meggie
Megan 
Diana C
on 4/30/09 7:48 am - Pearland, TX
Hi Debra,
Glad your going home. Hope your doing better. Take care!!!
Love ya,
Diana

01-2008005.jpg picture by Diana1604 01-2008001.jpg picture by Diana1604 BillDiana2.jpg picture by Diana1604
D
iana ~ Mommy to Cody  04/08/07 ~ Wife to Bill

Just_Mom
on 4/30/09 8:10 am
Hey Sunshine, I'm posting under Mom's name. I will be in Houston next week. If you want me to come stay with you say the word and I will be there. Just let me know.
Lynnette S.
on 4/30/09 8:14 am - Whitesboro, TX

Debra,

So glad you did not have a stroke, but understand how easy it is to forget about the rules of WLS. The further out we get the easier it is to do. I've been pretty good about my vits, but when my brother was ill I went a few months not taking care of myself and it will catch up with you fast. Starting having the tingling in the face, hands etc. So for our newbies (and us old timers), this is the MOST important thing for you to do is take your vitamins!!

Your loved!

Lynnette

Lynne R.
on 4/30/09 9:18 am - Houston, TX
so it WAS a vitamin issue! better than a stroke!

Lynne

jwinrrtx
on 4/30/09 9:19 am - Round Rock, TX

Glad you're going home!  Still praying for you. Please take Liz up on her offer...let her babysit you for a bit.  Take care of you!!

Hugs & love,

Jeri

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore,
is not an act but a habit.

Aristotle

fattxgal
on 4/30/09 9:29 am - pasadena, TX
I am so relived that u are gettin to go home. The reason that I haven't called u or text u is because I don't have a cell phone at this time. U know the way money is right now. I will call u if u will give me ur cell #. But hey it doesn't matter all I want is for u to get back on ur feet and get back to being ur ole self............PLEASE DO AS THE DOCTORS TELL U!!!!!

U KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE U AND WANT U TO GET BETTER.........U ARE THE ONE THAT HELPED ME THRU MY SURGERY AND HAVE BEEN HERE FOR ME!!!!!   "U ARE IN MY PRAYERS"

I will get back with u soon.......................I don't know if u know or not but I am having my 1st Plastic-Surgery on May 18th!!!!! I am so excited about it...................

*******MY HUGS TO U********
I won't let them whip ur cute little AZZ!!!!!!!

TAKE CARE AND REMEMBER THAT ALL OF THE SUPPORT GROUP IS BEHIND U AND THAT WE ALL LOVE U SO VERY MUCH!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 55 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 130 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 438 views