going home tonight wooohooo

Debra F.
on 4/30/09 6:28 am - Houston, TX
ok i finally got a release and will be discharged tonight sometime....

i want to thank everyone for the prayers and calls and text..... sorry i haven answered everyone just trying to remember the days which is really frustrating not remembering what has happened....

i will post more about what has happened but wanted to save most of it for the RYD conference i will more than likely be speaking on sunday just something short.....but important.....

PLEASE TAKE YOUR VITAMINS BELIEVE ME I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH....AND HAVE A PC DOCTOR THAT UNDERSTANDS WLS ITS FRUSTRATING TRYING TO EXPLAIN OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND NOT REMEMBER WHO YOU TOLD WHAT TO.....

sorry that was in caps but this has really REALLY set me straight.... i still have some memory loss and cant remember most of what i have talked about even today....just frustrating....

love you guys and thank you again for the prayers....
Debra
227/205/135 at goal
1st Surgery/Revision/Today
8/98 - 8/04 - today
Support Group Leader 
Co- Founder www.rydobesity.com
Phyllis M.
on 4/30/09 6:34 am - Irving, TX
(((((((((huggsss))))))))))))))))))

THINKING ABOUT YOU GIRL !!     sending prayers your way..........

Glad you get to go home ! 
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Kathy B.
on 4/30/09 6:34 am - TX
Hugs and Prayers to you. Glad you have gotten released..

Smile, it increases your face value.

Liz_G_Tx
on 4/30/09 6:35 am
You now im gonna beat your tiny hiney :)
Im off tomorrow, hollar at me if you need me to come over and take care of you.. or if you wanna rest all day, i can take care of some house junk for you so youre not alone in the house and i mean it when i say YOU LETM E KNOW!
love you girl!!!

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

ttambo
on 4/30/09 6:41 am - Galveston, TX
Glad you are going home.......but DITTO what Liz said.....the part about beating your tiney-hiney.....and then a big {{{{HUG}}}}......please, do what the doc says and take care of YOU!!

back in Galveston
Current Galveston weather from the Weather Channel

“Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm?
Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.
John Wayne

OH Support Group Leader

Liz_G_Tx
on 4/30/09 6:50 am
i already texted her to see if i need to come 'baby sit' her tomorrow since im off. She said she would let me know.. im sure its coz she doesnt want her tiney hiney kicked lol

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

cajungirl
on 4/30/09 7:08 am
A push, a nudge is ok but don't beat her azz......she's on top of things and will continue on her journey with us pushing if necessary. 

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Liz_G_Tx
on 4/30/09 7:11 am
now she knows i love her and i hear she like her azz beat. Oh wait.. different board. sorry lololol

cajungirl
on 4/30/09 7:18 am

Only you would say this and get away with it

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Liz_G_Tx
on 4/30/09 7:19 am
what i did?!?!?!?

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 43 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 117 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 427 views