WLS Express

Liz_G_Tx
on 4/30/09 7:52 pm
OK been waitin a few hours for someone to start this up, so figured i better go start pushing buttons myself lol.  Still have a headache, tho not as severed as yesterday.  Off today, thank goodness.  Lots to do around the house and im so not in the mood.
So whats everyone got going on this weekend?
Liz

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

George T.
on 4/30/09 7:56 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
Good morning Liz!

It is a wonderful morning.  I leave in one hour and 20 minutes.  And the Rangers are in town, so I will give you two guesses as to what I will be up to.

Mary is doing a garage sale with my daughter (Penny) in Keller tomorrow morning.  So, if you are in the Keller area, she is on Charrington Court.  Stop on by.  Mary is bringing a bunch of clothes out there.  Size 20 and above (up to 26).  Size 8 or 9 shoes.  Purses.  Printer for a computer.  Lots of stuff. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!                   

Liz_G_Tx
on 4/30/09 8:11 pm
morning, hope the garage sale goes well.  Arent you pretty much always at the ballpark?

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

George T.
on 4/30/09 8:14 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
Only when they are open.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!                   

Alissa A.
on 4/30/09 8:19 pm - Keller, TX
GOOD MORNING! I was up, just busy doing other stuff. I finally slept better though overall. Thank goodness, I was starting to fall asleep at my desk! Hope your headache goes away Liz. George- have fun at the ball park. Then again isn't that like telling a kid to have fun at a candy store? lol.

I just have to say how proud I am of Chris. He struggled in math last year and this year he's stepped it up, studied hard, and passed the Math TAKS yesterday. He did really well in Reading but he always does, and he said yesterday that the Science one was easy as well. But math-that's a challenge for him. SO WOO HOO for Chris- and WOO HOO for Bryan because he's really been a blessing helping Chris with math. Lord knows I would not make a good math tutor!

Not much on the agenda until Sunday. Need to get a pedi before Galveston. Gotta have pretty toes after all. Need to get a bathing suit as well as the one from last year is too big. Sunday we're having friends over for a cookout.

Hope everyone stays well, use your hand-sanitizer, don't let anyone breathe on you, lol, and have a great day!
George T.
on 4/30/09 8:24 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
HOORAY for Chris!!!

Do me a favor and give him a high five from me.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!                   

jwinrrtx
on 4/30/09 9:34 pm - Round Rock, TX

Hey Alissa, it bears repeating (from Facebook) WOO HOO for Chris!!!!!!

Hugs & Love,

Jeri

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore,
is not an act but a habit.

Aristotle

Michelle S.
on 4/30/09 8:30 pm - Burkburnett, TX

Good Morning My TMB Family,

Liz how wonderful to see your smiling face first thing this morning.  One of my favorite people in one of my favorite places.  So nice to wake up thiis mornig and see that it is warm out.  I might actually put on shorts to walk this morning.  Not to much going on in my life these days.  Probably need to call the doc in Dallas today and let him know that my tummy is really not feeling much better and that I have not been able to stop the bentil because of that!  Need to run to Walmart and get mothers day cards and a few other quick things.  I found the best thing yesterday when I was grocery shopping called Kozy Shack Tapioca SF pudding.  It only has 11 carbs in it and it is so good.  I loved it while Mark and Eric ate the Pineapple upside down cake I made for them.  Going to have lunch with Mark today too.  We try and do it once a week at least.  Then I think I will get us a few movies.  Does not look like we will have soccer games this weekend if the weather holds out like it said, and that is rain and more rain.  That would be kind of ok with me.  Would love a relaxing weekend with nowhere but Church to go to!  Well guess that is all from here.  Prayers for all those in need this morning, espeically Debrah, Lynette and her Mom.  Alyssia how did Chris make out yesterday with his TAX tests yesterday.  Eric had Science and he said it was pretty easy but we will see.  Liz enjoy your day off, and sleep when you can.  Have a blessed day.  Love you guys.  Michelle

Alissa A.
on 4/30/09 8:55 pm - Keller, TX
Chris said it was easy-just the same stuff they'd been doing in class- I told him that was the point! Hope you have a good tummy day!
jwinrrtx
on 4/30/09 8:57 pm - Round Rock, TX

I'm addicted to Kozy Shack's SF Tapioca.  I always have some in the fridge.

Have a good day sweetie!!!

Love & Hugs,

Jeri

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore,
is not an act but a habit.

Aristotle

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 43 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 117 views