Happy Anniversary KRIS & CHRIS !!

Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/1/09 1:37 am - Burleson, TX
HAPPY 10th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY to 2 of my fave peeps in the universe!!!! Y'all are an inspiraion to us all in sooooooooo many, many ways and I love you both very, very much!!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Misty750342002
on 5/1/09 1:39 am - Frisco, TX
Happy Anniversary to my ANGEL!!!!  I wish you both happiness and love!!!!

Karen
Avis N.
on 5/1/09 4:52 am - McKinney, TX

Happy Anniversary Kris & Chris!!!  You are both such an inspiration to me!

Kris M.
on 5/1/09 5:05 am - Near Dallas, TX
Hey Avis...I know a LARGE corporation *****ally needs a new payroll person...just sayin'!  What a fricken joke this has turned into.  Um...this is day 3 of trying to fix the issue with 3 paychecks...at what point do you find a way to cut checks for those 3 guys????  Sheesh!  Instead they are saying "not today" which means MAYBE sometime NEXT WEEK.  You know they don't mean Saturday!
Kris M.   Ignorance is bliss...but not when you're aware of it!!

Avis N.
on 5/1/09 5:21 am - McKinney, TX
Well you know I would have had it fixed the first day!!  Ya take care of the employees first, that's why you have a job!  Let me know if that position opens up, I'll throw my hat in the ring!

I hope you two have a wonderful romantic evening!
Kris M.
on 5/1/09 5:24 am - Near Dallas, TX
Thanks and I will....I'm thinking it's gonna be more tense than romantic now.  Idiots.  Chris is about spitting.  You know he can't eat lunch because of the stress of it.  They've been "fixing" this for 3 fricken days!!  My gosh...what if their system crashed altogether and they couldn't run payroll for ANYONE!!  I bet the bosses would have some solution then!

Avis N.
on 5/1/09 5:31 am - McKinney, TX
I'm sure he has, but if not he needs to escalate it up the food chain...  payroll manager, HR manager, then up from there... pretty sad way to treat people.  I definitely know how that stress is effecting his band.  Been there alot myself lately.
Liz_G_Tx
on 5/1/09 7:31 am
I definitely know how that stress is effecting his band.  Been there alot myself lately.

hey Avis, you know its odd. Im RNY and pre surgery, stress would hit and i was eating hte house down. Now, its like i get so tight i can barely ge****er down.  Good thing coz i would be in a pickle i tell ya! Hope your stress eases up!

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/1/09 7:28 am
well why the hell cant they just cut a paper check? i know.. coz remember me when texas workforce effed up mine adn i didnt get paid for almost a month. UGH
i feel for ya.. hope it gets resolved soonest!

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Kris M.
on 5/1/09 5:03 am - Near Dallas, TX
Thank you everyone!!  We love you too!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 43 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 117 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 427 views