LOSE IT 4 LIFE SUPPORT GROUP TO MEET AT 3:30 TODAY !!!

Vivian Prouty
on 5/3/09 2:34 am - Fort Worth, TX

Morning Everyone,

If you live in or around the mid cities area and have nothing to do this afternoon.....please consider attending a support group.   I know that the DFW Supporter are meeting and having their support group this afternoon at 3 and mine meets at 3:30.    If you have never attended a Support Group then you are really missing out on a lot of valuable information and support.    It doesn't matter what or who's support group that you go to....just that you do get the support needed to be a success in your journey.    Anyway....I wanted to put a reminder out there to all of you.   I know that you will be welcome at whatever group you attend.    Here is the information on my group.

WHEN AND WHERE :     Lose It 4 Life OH Support Group

Sunday May 3 rd ( we meet 1st sunday of every month )

1324 W. Pipeline Rd.

Hurst., Texas 76054

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

meggieintx
on 5/3/09 5:12 am - Fort Worth, TX
Wish I could be there, but alas here i sit at work. have rearranged 1 room, redone 3 shelving units, have made sure everything is ready for tomorrow's program, now, if I could just have some buying customers!! 
We ahve a woman's group comming tomorrow and somehow I got elected to do a program!?! i will be dicussing ways to make gifts more personal. Did a lot of shrink wrapping and gathering from other departments yesterday!I will also be teaching gift boxing and bow tying!
well got interruted so I am back now and better close! Sorry I will miss everyone today!
Meggie
Megan 
Vivian Prouty
on 5/3/09 10:43 am - Fort Worth, TX
Meggie....not sure what was up...maybe the weather but I only had 2 people show up....3 counting myself.    Oh well....as I said before.....whoever is meant to be there will show up.    Maybe next month will be much better.   Don't work too hard.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 43 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 117 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 427 views