Monday WLS express

Karla Lewis
on 5/3/09 9:17 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning.  Up and at 'em and already exercised this morning.

Join us for May Motivation for accountability!

Lots of paperwork to do today.  Hard to believe there's only 5 weeks of school left, and one of them is finals.  Got to come home and pay bills after work, but that's all other than cooking supper.

Prayers for Mark's recovery, Lynnette and Annette's parents, Debra, and all others who need them.

Have a great Monday!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

1texasmom
on 5/3/09 9:49 pm
Hello, good morning and happy Monday.  Yes!  Even Mondays can be happy.  Mondays are a start of something new.  It's a clean slate, a do-over.  So if you need it take advantage of it.  If you don't need it, then hang on cause it's only 5 moire days till the weekend.  (snicker)

Thanks to everyone who attended yesterday's support group.  It was so nice to see you and spend time together.  It was very inspiring and energizing for me.  

Nothing special going on in my house this week.  Just same ol same ol.  

Take care all and make it a good day.

HUGS! 

RNY: 11/19/07

SW:260

LW: 140 (January 09)

CW: 180

GW: 155-160

cyjthomas
on 5/3/09 10:10 pm - Frisco, TX
Good Morning All,
I rested more this weekend more than I have in a LONG time.  Took sleeping pills Fri. and Sat. night and finally got some good rest.  Thing is, it makes me feel drugged, listless and just wrung out the next day.  Didn't take one last night, so I feel great today.  PLUS!!! The scale is down 2 1/2 lbs. this week, WOO HOO!!!  Now I'm mad at my computer because it won't let me access my bookmarks to change my ticker.  Oh well....
Hope everyone had a good weekend.  Girls are out of school today so I have all three,
plus the ex is here.  He's servicing my lawnmower this a.m. so it will be good to go all year.  Also doing a couple of other things for me.  Dreamed I seduced him last night !!!!!  That will never happen :)  Wicked dreams!!  Y'all have a good day.

Blessings,
Carol

Highest & Surgery/current/Goal:         268/171/160

Akc Crazy
on 5/3/09 10:57 pm - Bedford, TX

Morning all,

I'm somewhat back with the living agian.  I was getting over my sinus infection and bronchitis pretty well and then the weather hit.  I was sitting in Scotty P's with Matt and my parents Saturday and all of a sudden someone stuck a needle through my brain.  Well, that's what it felt like.  I've kept it under control, but with the lingering sinus pressure and the migraine trying to show it's ugly head, it's not been very pretty.  I'm sitting here at work with pressure in my ears, still coughing on and off with just a touch of a headache.  Oh joy.  Happy Monday.

My mom has been fun to deal with, not.  Yesterday she accused us of lying to her.  Didn't know what we were lying to her about but we were all lying to her.  Taking her faith away from her.  She was giving us the most hateful looks.  And this was at the restaraunt we go to.  Later she was pulling off her bandages and as she pulling them off, denying that she's doing it.  I just don't get this disease.  I'm so glad I have Matt and all of you for support so that I can hold it together to be there for my dad.

Saying prayers for all of you.  Have a great week. 

Annette 
Highest 254/ Current 173.5/ Goal 145
"One day at a time."

ttambo
on 5/3/09 11:12 pm - Galveston, TX
I know exactly where you are with Mom!!

I wish we had recognized the early symptoms but we didn't.  Now we just cherish the times she actually says intelligible words and recognizes us when we visit!!

{{{{HUGS}}}} to you and your family!!

p.s.  I am still collecting NASA stuff for Britt.

back in Galveston
Current Galveston weather from the Weather Channel

“Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm?
Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.
John Wayne

OH Support Group Leader

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/3/09 11:28 pm
hey sweets,
So sorry for what you are going thru. I know this is way easier said than done, but try to take care of you when you can
Liz

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

cajungirl
on 5/4/09 9:09 am
((((Annette)))) I am sorry you are dealing with this situation with your mom.  We went through it with my Grandmother and it's tough.  Enjoy the moments she remembers who you are right now and try not to be to frustrated.  As much as it appears she knows what she is saying and doing she really doesn't understand.

Hugs,

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

gayetindel
on 5/3/09 11:35 pm - Everman, TX
Good morning -

Great weekend (except for the killer headache) never did figure out how to make it stop - bed and sleep slowed it, but no meds (4 different types)  made it better!!!!!!!!

Today is the first day of my new regular schedule - I will be working 1 pm - 1 am. should be interesting. I am not really an evening person, so we will see how it goes.

I'm so sorry that I missed everyone this weekend - Yesterday was so busy - I didn't make it to church because of the HA and then had several thing to help DD with at the new house that she and SIL are buying. It needs some fixes and we are trying to find the best price.

OK I have DGD this morning and MIL is getting up, so I have to run and get things underway -

Love ya, Miss ya - Gaye
 Life is what you make of it! Enjoy when possible.
Susan T.
on 5/4/09 12:38 am - Waco, TX
Hello TMB!!

Not saying "Good Morning" cause you can't convince me yet that it is. Maybe later I'll admit to a good afternoon, but who knows!!  Things are so so with me right now.  WLS and immediate family are all okay. Problems with the parents.  Please pray for them.  Don't really want to go into what's going on.  Just know there are some big problems and they need divine intervention because nothing human is going to help.  It's a range of physical, emotional and mental issues.

Love and prayers for all.  Sorry I'm not around much anymore.  Miss y'all!! 
Make GOOD choices!

Susan   Cheeleader Jump 

beckyhagens
on 5/4/09 5:12 am - New Braunfels, TX
Sweetie,

I will be praying for your parents AND YOU! 

Becky

forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could be any different

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 55 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 130 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 438 views