SPRING CREEK BBQ DINNER FOR NON-RYD ATTENDEES !!

Vivian Prouty
on 5/4/09 1:13 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hello Everyone,

For those of us for some reason or other that are not able to attend the RYD Conference in Galveston.....we are planning a dinner at Spring Creek BBQ in Bedford, Tx.    It is a fantastic restaurant if you have never been there before.    We are going to meet there around 7:30 PM that saturday evening.    It will be a night of just visiting and catching up with our friends on the TMB who can't go to Galveston.    So if you want to come....please RSVP so I can tell Spring Creek how many to expect.    Thanks so much and hope you can join us  there.   Here is who is coming so far.

Vivian ( possibly 2....if you come you might be seeing my hubby )
Paul  and Susan  2
Becky_Tx 3
Meggie and Ken 2
Sandi B. 2 ( Maybe )

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Will frm TX
on 5/4/09 3:50 am - TX
Oh we have those here in Houston area, they have some yummy bbq.  I love their ribs mmmmmmm dang now I'm hungry. 

Its just me, only a little smaller.

Vivian Prouty
on 5/4/09 7:26 am - Fort Worth, TX
LOL  Sorry  Will....didn't mean to make  you hungry !!!  LOL   They do have really good food.   

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.

Andrea W.
on 5/4/09 4:51 am - , TX
We just got one in Pearland it is GREAT food! Granted I was having an "everything is going to stick" day, but the few bites I had I really enjoyed!
Vivian Prouty
on 5/4/09 7:27 am - Fort Worth, TX
Andrea....you will have to go back and try them again.    I love going there but I don't go there very often at all.....too much food and those hot rolls are to die for !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 43 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 117 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 427 views