URGENT PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MY FRIEND !!!!

Vivian Prouty
on 5/5/09 5:54 am - Fort Worth, TX
Thanks so much for your kind words Becky.   I just got dressed...and it is almost 3 PM.    I guess that tells ya what my mood is.   UGH  I HATE THIS !!!!   Thank GOD in my current state of mind I have NOT turned to food.    LOL   I have barely eaten anything at all.   I am eating fage yogurt right now though.    I will be OK once the shock of everything sets in.    I have been through way too much in the past months....this is #6 death !!!   That is when she leaves this world.   That is alot of people leaving us.    Hopefully I will be better later on.    My family is getting Rosa's taco's tonight....I am NOT cooking !!!!   Love ya.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Phyllis M.
on 5/5/09 4:32 am - Irving, TX
VIV:  I'm so sorry....................God is in control and will give you peace and comfort...

(((Huggsss))))))))) 
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Vivian Prouty
on 5/5/09 5:55 am - Fort Worth, TX
Thanks so much Phyllis...hope your co workers relative makes it and is OK !!!!    Prayers going to her and her family also !!

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.

mxekin65
on 5/5/09 7:53 am
My dear friend,

My prayers are on the way to your friend and her family.

Many blessings,

Nina
Vivian Prouty
on 5/5/09 10:36 am - Fort Worth, TX
Thanks so much Nina......I was so down today I didn't bother getting dressed till 3 PM.   I did talk to her daughter while ago....she said that in March...they gave her no more than 2 months to live.    I know that our loving God will not allow her too suffer more than she can take.   Her daughter said she was really bad when she got home from work and didn't feel that her Mom would last much longer.    Thanks for  your prayers Nina.

Deedles
on 5/5/09 8:24 am - Highlands, TX
Don't feel guilty, just be thanksful you had her in your life and she had you in hers. You can stay in touch now, her family can relay your love and wishes if she gets you confused, but she'll soon know and understand. I'll pray her passing is peaceful for her and her family.
Dee ..... ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
My new G.O.A.L. ~~~~ Get Out And Live!

Includes 61lbs lost before surgery

Vivian Prouty
on 5/5/09 10:38 am - Fort Worth, TX
You are right Dee....good friends are hard to come by sometimes.   We went through her son's divorce and mine's also together.     She is a very special lady....and will be dearly missed when she goes home to heaven here on earth !!!

MariPW
on 5/5/09 9:36 am - Fredericksburg, TX
I'm so sad for you and for your friend's family.  I do pray that God will call her home sooner rather than later, it sounds like she has had a difficult time of it.

Hugs from me!
I love you and miss you!

Mari

Vivian Prouty
on 5/5/09 11:48 am - Fort Worth, TX
Mari.....I spoke with her daughter...it is worse than I thought.   She was cancer free in Jan.  In March when they did a scan...it was back plus a HUGE blood clot in her heart.   They can't operate and the cancer is everywhere.    I am so sad about it.   Her daughter said she looks like death warmed over tonight.   I just pray that my dear friend won't have to suffer.     I love and miss you too Mari even though I only met you once.    You are so precious !!!!    Thanks for the prayers for her.   I know God won't allow her to linger too long.

Hugs and blessings !!! Vivian

Robin S.
on 5/5/09 10:54 am - Anna, TX
May God keep her and the family in the palm of his hands, cancer is an awful disease to have to battle. I will her in prayer and pain free rest.
Blessings, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 55 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 130 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 438 views