Kitty update

Stephanie G.
on 5/4/09 7:37 am - Rowlett, TX
Thanks to all of you that were swinging chickens and praying for my precious little kitty.  It turns out she just had a really high fever.  Luckily, she didn't get hit by a car like we thought.  I guess her fever was so high that she didnt have the strength to stand up.  Vet gave her a couple of shots and some meds to take at home all to the tune of $68 so we are thrilled.

~Stephanie~
RNY revision from lapband 7/30/07...TT/BL 10/9/08 and at GOAL

Vivian Prouty
on 5/4/09 7:50 am - Fort Worth, TX
Thank God She is OK !!!!   I was wanting to ask about her but decided to wait in case the worse happened and we all know what that is.   SO glad that she is OK....$68 isn't too bad for the health of a well loved family member !!!!    Thanks for the update Steph !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

jwinrrtx
on 5/4/09 7:56 am - Round Rock, TX
I'm sorry she's so sick, but thankful she was not hit by a car.  Poor baby!!

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore,
is not an act but a habit.

Aristotle

Kris M.
on 5/4/09 8:16 am - Near Dallas, TX
Soooooo...I'll ask....does she have FELINE flu?  LMAO!!  Glad it wasn't anything major like you thought...she'll be up and going in no time!
Kris M.   Ignorance is bliss...but not when you're aware of it!!

Deedles
on 5/4/09 8:36 am - Highlands, TX
We just discovered kitties in our attic! Haven't found them yet but we can hear them. Their Momma is a beautifuol white with gray tiger stripped big spots. Have no idea who the daddy is...she's a hussy, showed up here in THAT condition!

Anyone want a kitty?!?!  Please!!!!!
Dee ..... ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
My new G.O.A.L. ~~~~ Get Out And Live!

Includes 61lbs lost before surgery

Lynnette S.
on 5/4/09 10:09 am - Whitesboro, TX

Steph,

So glad she did not get hit by a car. Never would have thought that fever would do that.

Your loved!

Lynnette

Karla Lewis
on 5/4/09 10:28 am - Livingston, TX
I'm glad your cat is going to be okay...hasn't been kissed by any wild boars has it?  At least it didn't cost a fortune.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

meggieintx
on 5/4/09 10:41 am - Fort Worth, TX
So glad baby kitty is going to be okay! Wow that was some fever! Love to you and kitty!
Meggie
Megan 
Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/4/09 12:39 pm - Burleson, TX
STEPH-Did you ever have to run that cat IV thing you were gonna do? I wanted to see pics of that!! You're such a good mama!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Stephanie G.
on 5/4/09 12:42 pm - Rowlett, TX
No, I took a 3cc syringe and kept force feeding her water instead.  I know that you inject about 20cc of IV fluid behind her neck with a syringe and needle but I couldn't bring myself to stick her.  She kept looking at me with those big TRUSTING eyes!!

~Stephanie~
RNY revision from lapband 7/30/07...TT/BL 10/9/08 and at GOAL

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 43 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 117 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 427 views