WOO HOOs only NO Boo Hoos!!

beckyhagens
on 5/5/09 10:53 pm - New Braunfels, TX
Today is WOO HOO Wednesday NOT BOO HOO Wednesday, so let’s hear it. What is your Woo HOO? Let’s focus on the positive in your life, not the ‘this hurts, that is bad, I feel ick, I am sidetracked’. Yes, those are relevant concerns, but to be able to handle those, the attitude have to be WOO HOO. What is Woo HOO with you?   Mine are:   I bought a SMALL swim top (yes, that’s 4/6) for Galveston!   Emm can put on my size 10 Levi’s (from Rachel Bluesun). She can’t walk or breathe in them yet, but she’s getting there!!!   So let’s share, okay? 

Becky

forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could be any different

TXstepmomAG
on 5/5/09 11:41 pm - Spring, TX
I want to play!!!
1. I am 3lbs from my 2nd goal!!! I can't believe how fast time is flying, and where I am at with my WLS.  I smile more, and I LOVE my life.
2. We put up the rest of our fence last night!  THANK GOODNESS!! One thing off of our list!
3. I should have a nephew here in a couple of days! 

Those are my big ones!!
Trish
Lap RNY 1/13/09
"I didn't know any different, so I am changing to know that there is a different!"
Lynnette S.
on 5/6/09 12:05 am - Whitesboro, TX

My woohoo is that I'm back down to goal,and in my size 12's comfortably!

Your loved!

Lynnette

(deactivated member)
on 5/6/09 12:13 am
I'm leaving my job at the end of this month....WOO HOO!!!!! 

It's a scary thing to do but I've decided to go back to school full-time. 

Everything in my home life is going to change. 

My mother, who has lived with my family for 12 years is moving in with my sister.  My son, who is soon to be 21 is leaving the nest.....as I gently but forcefully push him out the door.  We're moving from a large 4 bedroom house to a small 3 bedroom apartment. 

I'm going to spend the summer with my two teenage daughters and then we're all going back to school in the fall. 

It's a very scary thing to do in these uncertain times......but, I feel pretty good about everything. 

The hardest part will be turning over my mom and her care to my sister.  I adore my mother and it has been such a blessing to have her with us these years....but, it's time......
Sarah448
on 5/6/09 12:22 am - Friendswood, TX
My WOO HOO for this week is I am able to get my A&M class ring on for the first time in over 15 years !!!  

WHOOP!!!

Katy Girl
on 5/6/09 12:23 am - Katy, TX
Well Becky...here goes mine..LOL

I've been walking about 5 times a week...5 miles a day.  Well....we actually checked the mileage on it...I've been walking 6 1/2 miles....so....I've been better than I thought and didn't even know it.  Who would have thunk 3 years ago I'd be walking 6 1/2 miles without even thinking of it!

Hugs
Joni
Johns_Michelle
on 5/6/09 2:10 am
Is that at Peckham that you are doing 6 1/2? How many laps??
Katy Girl
on 5/6/09 2:20 am - Katy, TX

No Sugar...it's behind my neighborhood....it goes all the way to the baseball fields...

When I do Peckham...it's usually 6 times around which is 4 3/4 miles...then of course walking the parking lot makes it 5 miles.

At the Mall...I do 5 times around

beckyhagens
on 5/6/09 9:34 am - New Braunfels, TX

GIRL,

I am sooo proud of you and wish I could do that.  I know my body is telling me it's time to get out there again and I need to just do it.

6 1/2 miles - that is awesome!!

Sure thought about you this weekend with the Harley rally here!

Hugs and sure hope I get to see you soon!

Becky

forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could be any different

Katy Girl
on 5/7/09 5:59 am - Katy, TX
Honey...

I feel sooo much better when I walk...just didn't realize I was walking so much.  It was pretty funny!

Yeah...I wanted to be at the rally...couldn't.  Babysitting the grandson...the BEAUTIFUL grandson by the way!  LOL

I'm doing my best to be in Galveston Friday Night...Will I get to see you then?

Hugs back Honey
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 55 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 130 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 438 views