wohooooooooo WED WLS EXPRESS!!

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/5/09 6:50 pm
Chuga chuga chewwwwwwww choooooooooooooooooo!

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/5/09 6:52 pm
ok so im off today and slept a whole hour and 1/2 lol. Finally gave up lol.  Have a ton of stuff to get done today and all i wanna do is sleep, but that wont happen so hopefully i can get my crap done. 
Dont forget to post your woohoo', since its woohoo wednesday.  Had a better day at work yest, no suicide calls *thank the lord for that*
Liz

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Susan T.
on 5/5/09 9:33 pm - Waco, TX

Hope you are able to get some rest today!!!

Susan   Cheeleader Jump 

Sandi B.
on 5/5/09 7:20 pm - Haltom City, TX
I'm up at the 3am with ya Liz... someone had to take a turn and keep ya company... was just hoping it was someone else NOT ME!!! ROFL  Thanks for keeping me sane while I waited on more pain meds... love ya hunni!

Have a blessed day everyone.... I'll be going back to bed here shortly.... after I get my sleep potion about 5.
*Sandi* 
*Strength... it's inside, beside, behind and all around me*

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/5/09 7:22 pm
im jealous.. you could at least SHARE the sleep potion lol

Kris M.
on 5/5/09 7:30 pm - Near Dallas, TX
Hi........

It's meeeeeeeeeee.........

Sebastian wanted out at 3am...but couldn't GET UP!  We finally pulled his pillow almost all the way out of his crate and he got his hind legs under him.  Limping outside to pee and panting his head off now.  Gave him some St. Joseph chewable asprin(recommended on Dane site...that and Tramadol but I don't have any of that.

Wish he'd lay down and go to sleep now.  Think he's having trouble getting comfortable now.  I'm hoping it's a pulled muscle.  He bears weight on it but not a lot.  Right rear leg.  Butt end doesn't look outta whack so I'm thinking nothing's dislocated?????

Damn x-ray vision isn't working.  Not sure how I'd get him to a vet when I can't get him in the car!

Kris M.   Ignorance is bliss...but not when you're aware of it!!

Alissa A.
on 5/5/09 7:50 pm - Keller, TX
Hope you guys figure out how to help him and that he's better soon.
Liz_G_Tx
on 5/5/09 8:22 pm, edited 5/6/09 12:23 am
hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy      
poor baby!! hope he gets to feeling better soon. You may wanna research on Glusomine . Barron has to have it,not that he has issues now coz he doesnt Btut due to his past beatings and huskies are prone to hip issues when they are older.  I get it at wal mart on the pet isle. Its supposed to be liver flavored or something equilly gross lol

MariPW
on 5/5/09 9:23 pm - Fredericksburg, TX
LIZ I have two words for you

SPELL CHECK

I really can't decipher your Liz-speak this morning. Well parts of it.  YIKES~

How you doing girl??  New job OK? except for the suicide calls, those would be a booger for me!

well am off to work!

Hugs---Mari

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/6/09 12:27 am
oh my lord  Bella was helping me type and i should read it before i hit SEND!!! Im doing ok.. work is uhh interesting lol.  The job is fine.. but the 'small town drama' kinda gets on my nerves. You know the 'this one is married to that one but they are all sleeping with each other kinda thing. I swear i need a score card to keep up lol. 
Glad you are adjusting to your new surroundings :)
Miss ya
Liz

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 49 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 125 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 434 views