Katy Krew First Thursday

Johns_Michelle
on 5/6/09 2:03 am
Hi All,

It is time for the monthly Katy Krew meeting. This Thursday (tomorrow), 6:30, at the Starbucks outside Katy Mills Mall next to Chuck e Cheese. Hope to see you there!!

Michelle
Liz_G_Tx
on 5/6/09 2:57 am
well im a definate maybe lol.  haveto go to beaumont  tomorrow but really hope i can get back in time to hang with my peeps (and ms Kadi!!! (

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

John K
on 5/6/09 3:01 am - Katy, TX
If your nice we will let you hold her.

I would like to help you but you cant fix stupid. 

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/6/09 3:04 am
oh puleeze, you know that child conks out within 3 minutes of picking her up!

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Lynne R.
on 5/6/09 5:02 am - Houston, TX
I'm planning to come, and possibly bring my daughter, Miranda, our new WLS member! (Well, not a new member of OH but new to actually having the surgery.)

Lynne

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/6/09 7:11 am
LYNNE!!!!!! Miranda is gonna have WLS??? you ddint tell me that lol.  which one?? when?? details!

Lynne R.
on 5/6/09 9:05 am - Houston, TX
Look up! She posted about it and described it.

Lynne

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/6/09 9:07 am
lol saw it after i posted here. So happy for her!

Rhiannong
on 5/6/09 9:30 am - Katy, TX
I will see you guys tomorrow!!!!

Rhiannon
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 55 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 130 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 438 views