answered prayers - best long term solution

timsdanni
on 5/6/09 10:08 am - Ft Stewart, GA
Ok we went to Ft Hood today to get Tim's military  medical records updated to include his knee rebuilds of the last year and  hopefully schedule a med review board to get a perminate profile - this alows him an alternate event in his PT test - passing PT test scores are a must to re enlist, go to school etc
instead we got an awsome doc who had the authority to write him a perm profile and DID!!!

so long term plans this is great - my husband leaves to be a geo batcholr for the next 4 years in 3 weeks - that is a little less great-**** I am crying again sorry guys - I WILL get it together and do great in school and keep life together for our kiddos, it will take a lot of love and support but i hae that with my family by choice :)

thanks for all the prayers, swining chickens n good thoughts

peace
danni
Home is where the army allows me to live with my husband

I know what I need to do - I have to choose to take care of me or I choose to fail

cajungirl
on 5/6/09 10:48 am

((((Danni)))) the good news is this will help tremendously with retirement, look at the positive.  I know the time away will be long, how often to you think you'll be able to travel or him home?  You have so many wonderful friends in your area that will be there for you so count on them with the times or tough and heck call me or text me I'm here too; long distance but still there for you sweeit.

Hugs,

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

timsdanni
on 5/6/09 11:03 am - Ft Stewart, GA
thank you - I KNOW it is good long term - just convencing my heart of that right now - in a month I will be fine - in a week I will be consintateing on enjoying time with him - now I am working on not bawling on him too much LOL

we plan on him flying home every other month or so for a week - will depend and if he deploys of course that changes but hey that is the army
Home is where the army allows me to live with my husband

I know what I need to do - I have to choose to take care of me or I choose to fail

Deb *.
on 5/6/09 11:36 am
Hugs girl.  I know this was a hard decision for both of you, and it's going to suck for a while.  But I also know this, you are an incredible mom, wife, friend and woman.  You will get through the sucky part because you know the pay off in the long run is way worth it.  You've got a bunch of auntie's and grandma's who will be more than happy to help out with the kids while you play supermom and student.

Cry, vent, gripe and complain.  It's allowed and completely normal.  Then dust yourself off and keep on keeping on.

Love ya!

Debbi

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/6/09 11:40 am
Good news!!
Ok pardon my dumbassness but whos a geo batchor and where will he have to go to do that?

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Reporter Q.
on 5/6/09 12:08 pm - Azle, TX

Just guessing here but I think she means a Georgia Bachelor.  That was the assignment they were hoping for him.

THE REPORTER...

Be Kinder than Necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

jeris
on 5/6/09 1:42 pm - Austin, TX
Liz I'm glad you asked.  ((((((((Danni)))))))))))

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau

Vicki V.
on 5/6/09 2:26 pm - Corpus Christi, TX
Okay, I'm just sticking my nose in here, but I think it means "geographical bachelor."  In other words, he's going to be stationed elsewhere while she and the kids stay where they are.
Vicki

I will never quit. I persevere and thrive on adversity... If knocked down, I will get back up, every time.  – U.S. Navy SEALs

Visit my blog Grams Made It

Lynnette S.
on 5/6/09 11:54 am - Whitesboro, TX

Danni,

That's awesome news! I know that it will be hard on yall to be apart for so long (cause your each other's sweeties) but in the long run it's going to be so good for your family. I'm proud for yall!

Your loved!

Lynnette

Reporter Q.
on 5/6/09 12:10 pm - Azle, TX
I know it will be hard.  You know we are here.  You know you will forever be Tim's Danni.

Peace my daughter.
THE REPORTER...

Be Kinder than Necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 49 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 125 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 434 views