Dr. Davis New Office - Address Anyone??

Amanda Roberson
on 5/6/09 11:26 pm - Houston, TX
Does anyone have the physical address to the new Davis clinic? I need to mapquest it for an appointment. Thanks for the help !!!

151lbs lost since surgery.  36lbs pre-surgery !
Total today is = 187lbs lost !!!

Lynne R.
on 5/6/09 11:28 pm - Houston, TX
Don't have the exact address on me, but it's right by the Memorial City Memorial Hermann hospital at Gessner and I10. I think it's actually on Frostwood. Seems like it's 902 Frostwood.

Lynne

ttambo
on 5/6/09 11:34 pm - Galveston, TX
Do you have the new phone number?  I need to make a follow up appt and just figured out I don't have the new number at work with me

back in Galveston
Current Galveston weather from the Weather Channel

“Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm?
Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.
John Wayne

OH Support Group Leader

Amanda Roberson
on 5/6/09 11:40 pm - Houston, TX
Thanks Lynne a friend had an appointment today at 9:45 and she left her directions at home this will help me get her to her appointment as I didn't have the address here at work either -- I knew that someone onlinen would have the information I needed. Thanks again. I mapquested it and she is on her way. I will let you know if she gets there. :) We owe you one!!!

Amanda Roberson
on 5/6/09 11:42 pm - Houston, TX
Here's the physical:

915 Gessner, Suite 300 Houston, TX 77024
  713-464-6000

That's what I was just PM'd from a friend so I have given her the directions and she is on her way. Hope this will help someone else and that it's correct.. haha.

lenaemerson
on 5/7/09 12:30 am - Hempstead, TX
The Davis Clinic 915 Gessner, Suite 300 Houston, TX 77024

ScaredSilly
on 5/7/09 12:14 pm
I do not actually mean to post a reply, but couldnt find out how to simply post.  
I know you guys probably get tired of explaining what to expect to people and if you regret your decisions but I wasn't sure where else to get straight, honest answers.

I will tell you a little about myself and please feel free to respond openly and honestly, even if it's harsh, I want to hear it all.

I am a "bandster". I had Lap-Band 2 years ago and have lost 70 lbs. I lost probably 55 in the first year then only 15 or so in the last year. Which is very discouraging considering how many things I just can NOT eat. I am not 100% happy with the results and found out recently i have a leak and need a revision. I am considering the bypass and I get all excited ,then I get scared to death. I have read some of the complications and the success's and just want to know what to expect. Is it worth it? How painful is it? I have a friend who knows someone who's " staples popped 4 years after the surgery and he died". Can this really happen?

I have a million questions and love to read any and all information. Any help is greatly appreciated. You guys just do not know how much.

Thanks in advance.
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 49 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 125 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 434 views