PICS -- At Goal

Loralea
on 5/8/09 4:25 am - Trophy Club, TX
I added my "At Goal" pics to my profile.  I reached goal about a month ago, but kept putting off taking the pics and getting them posted.  I wish I had done it sooner.  It didn't realize how great it would feel to post these.  It finally feels like I've reached my goal.  The real journey is just starting, but this is a wonderful rite of passage along the way.  God has blessed me with an awesome support system here.  I'm so thankful for all of you.  I know I could never have gone through this journey without you. 

Here are a couple that show the before & after.

Now if I could just figure out how to submit pics to the OH before & afters...

Loralea
285 / 250 / 164 / 142
(2 mos. pre-op / surgery date / current / goal)

My Message to You -- shared by Loralea   http://blog.loralea.com

Kathy B.
on 5/8/09 4:46 am - TX

WOW Absolutely unbelievable.. What a transformation!!! You would never think it was even the same person..  You give new meaning to the words "Their is a little person living inside of me just waiting to get out"

Smile, it increases your face value.

cajungirl
on 5/8/09 4:50 am, edited 5/8/09 4:50 am
You are absolutely beautiful sweetie, so tiny and a firecracker.   Thanks for being such a wonderful friend to all of us.  I can't wait to see you again.

Congratulations!

Love you,

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/8/09 5:07 am - Burleson, TX
LL-having known you since "the beginning", it's hard to even remember when you weren't SKINNY--and you've ALWAYS BEEN BEAUTIFUL. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo blessed to have you and your wonderful family in my life (yes, even our husband, Jon). I KNOW how hard you work your tool and your exercise program. You are TRULY, TRULY an inspiration..and that's not a word I throw around..and you are truly my SISTER..another word I hold very sacred. I LOVE YOU !!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Misty750342002
on 5/8/09 5:11 am - Frisco, TX
You look absolutly beautiful.  You have done a wonderful job.  I know we haven't met yet but I hope we will soon.  You have done an amazing job.

Karen
1texasmom
on 5/8/09 5:46 am
Way cool, L!  You look fabulous as always.  Thanks for sharing and for being an inspiration!!

RNY: 11/19/07

SW:260

LW: 140 (January 09)

CW: 180

GW: 155-160

Yvonne McCarthy
on 5/8/09 6:08 am - Plano, TX
Absolutely AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait to show you off in the slideshow!

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

Alissa A.
on 5/8/09 7:18 am - Keller, TX
WOW- look at you! I knew you were tiny and have been for a while now! Great job!
Stephanie G.
on 5/8/09 7:25 am - Rowlett, TX
Ya got to love it now that the boobs stick out further than the belly!!  My before pics were the same way.  Man your before feet even looked big, lol.  I, too remember you from the beginning.  I remember Clay saying how pretty you were even at your highest weight.  No change there, you're still gorgeous (inside and out).  Congrats on an awesome job and I'm glad I was there to witness it.

~Stephanie~
RNY revision from lapband 7/30/07...TT/BL 10/9/08 and at GOAL

beckyhagens
on 5/8/09 10:40 am - New Braunfels, TX
you look amazing and so tiny!   What an awesome job you have done!

Becky

forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could be any different

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 49 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 125 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 434 views