Saturday WLS Express

Don 1962
on 4/8/11 9:14 pm

ALL ABOARD!

Well it looks like they did a deal in D.C. that will keep the doors of government open for a while again.

Nothing that heavy duty on the agenda here.  Heaviest thing on the docket is mowing the yard.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 4/8/11 9:40 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning Don! I have a family reunion in Lovelady, TX today, which is about 45 miles from here. My cousin is riding with me. We will meet my mom and sister there. My sister made a flying trip to Dallas to her daughters surprise 30th birthday patty in Wylie last night and has to drive right back for this. It means a lot to our mom to have us there.

My sister and cousin and I are going out to dinner and fun tonight when we get back.

Have a great weekend!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Alissa A.
on 4/8/11 10:30 pm - Keller, TX
Have a safe and fun trip!
Alissa A.
on 4/8/11 10:34 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning! I was watching the news yesterday and there was a countdown clock. Bryan and I couldn't figure out what they were counting down until finally they said it was until the government shut down. I remember when it shut down in the 90's. I was working for a vendor of the Div for Blind Services and because they get 75 percent of our budget from the feds, vendors weren't going to get paid and we couldn't provide services. I'm sure when I get to work Monday I'll learn more about the budget that was passed and how it affects our agency.

Today we are headed to Central Market. Then, we're open. Hoping to meet up with our walkers. A big good luck to those who are walking!!

Hope everyone has a great day!
meggieintx
on 4/8/11 11:10 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Good Morning. weight good, appetite good, eating good, but still tire easily. Back to my recumbant bike on monday. today is farmers market, central market support group, nap and then work/ 3pm. yall go have fun,
,meggie
Megan 
Saundra P.
on 4/8/11 11:48 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Up earlier then I want to be for a Saturday but strongly considering going back to bed for a bit.

My agenda for today is shoe shopping and a reunion with past co-workers.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Alissa A.
on 4/9/11 12:44 pm - Keller, TX
Saundra- my favorite part of the weekend is to go back to bed after being up for a while.
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 44 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 428 views