Terrific Tuesday WLS Express!

Don 1962
on 4/18/11 8:52 pm
ALL ABOARD!!

Time to hit it and get it!!

Norma is in a much better mood today.  Gee, I wonder why?
Another day of fighting crime by fighting grime!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 4/18/11 9:00 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I am now back to my regular routine at home after being gone for 8 days. It feels good to be home. My mom did really well with her open heart surgery and is glad to be home recuperating.

Back to work for me today. I only work 3 days because Friday is a holiday. That's good!

Hope everyone has a great day.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Alissa A.
on 4/18/11 10:38 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning from Austin. I was tired after driving and working yesterday so I ordered a pizza from the restauarnt at the hotel. I ate 1 1/2 slices and was full. About 30 minutes later I started feeling sick. I was in the bathroom sick every 30-60 minutes all night. I have eaten some crackers this morning in hopes i can keep it down. I think the pizza gave me food poisoning. NO FUN.
Thankfully the hotel I'm staying out is 1.5 miles from the office I'm going to today and I don't have to be there until 8:30am so I've been taking it easy this morning.

Karla- I'm glad your mom is doing so well and I pray she continues to heal quickly.

Take care everyone!
meggieintx
on 4/18/11 11:03 pm - Fort Worth, TX
just not in the mood! sorry!

meggie
Megan 
TraceyC
on 4/19/11 12:25 am - DFW, TX
Hey You Guys!

6 weeks and 3 days till summer break...not that I'm counting! I can't wait to be a fulltime mom to Blake again. He got his picture taken with the Easter bunny this weekend.

Last night I got my running gear on and went 2.5 miles. It felt sooo good! I charged my watch up too. Sad thing is my watch keeps a history of when I run. The last time I had it on for actual training purposes was Nov 2009. Ouch! We have a really good trail by the house that goes for miles and miles. I think I like it better than Trinity and I don't have to worry about being mowed down by bicyclists that think they own the pavement. I plan on getting serious about training again. Right now my goal is to go atleast 2-3 miles every M/W/F. Right now I can do distance runs in the area on the weekends, but this summer I will be at the lake. I guess I need to find a path there too so that I can do distance when I need to. We have some teachers that live out there so I need to ask them. Our subdivision doesn't have trails or sidewalks.

Tonite I have a dinner date with two of my most favorite men (both under the age of 5). Blake doesn't get a happy meal yet though.

Big prayers for a little guy at my school. He's been one of my kids since he was 3. He's now 10. Last Saturday he wa**** by a car. He's been in a coma for the last week and they aren't sure if he's going to make it, and if he does they aren't sure yet of the extent of damage to his brain. Very sad situation. Please pray for him- his name is Michael.

Big Tuesday hugs to everyone!
Love you!
Tracey

Hope everyone has an amazing day!

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

Saundra P.
on 4/19/11 1:18 am - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Work is on the agenda today, I have several things I am working on so it should stay busy. Friday is not a bank holiday so it's a full week for me. 

Karla, glad you Mom did well, praying she continues to do so.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Phyllis M.
on 4/19/11 1:35 am - Irving, TX
Hello Everyone !!

((((((((((((huggss)))))))))) to Meggie.....whats wrong girly ?     Luv ya !!  

Happy return to work Karla !!          So glad your mom is doing GREAT though -  the miracles of open heart surgery.

Norma:  Countdown to fun in the sun?   lol      R & R  HAS BEEN ORDER FOR YOU !!

Tracy:  Happy training:  I need to find motivation again to just START anything and everything.  Ya'll prayer for me..............I'm just not in the mood or got the desire to do anything...:(   I just don't care right now mood and mode has taken over for the past 6 weeks or so...:(   I gotta find my happy place again and just do it before it really gets out of control.  I feel so much better when I'm happy in my heart and I'm not there......and I don't know whats up.....I feel that I know what it is..........gonna check somethings out tomorrow....so we will see..

Alissa:  Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Luv you all !  Have a good day

• Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 51 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 126 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 436 views