Saturday TMB Express

Don 1962
on 5/13/11 10:08 pm

ALL ABOARD!!

Beloved fur child missed the memo about sacking in this morning!

It's all good though.  Got things to do on the farm.  Due to the drought our pasture renter pulled his cattle from here at my house.  Therefore nothing is keeping the back lot knocked down and with the recent rains it has grown.  Need to tie a mower on the tractor and knock it down.  Not like I have a life or anything like that to interfere with getting it done.

Enjoy your Saturday!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Alissa A.
on 5/13/11 10:45 pm - Keller, TX
Morning. Sorry you have to mow today. That doesn't sound like fun.

Today I'm meeting some folks for breakfast at Cracker Barrell on Bowen at 10:30am- if anyone wants to join us, come on down!

This afternoon is pedicure time with Liz and Que. We all got one of those daily deals thing for this a long time ago and we're finally doing it.

Today is a historical day- I got married to my late husband today in 1995- a day after graduating with my bachelors. I graduated from college with my masters degree 10 years later, in 2005.

I hope everyone has a great day today!

Don 1962
on 5/14/11 2:30 am
It's cool today so not like it will be in say - August!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 5/14/11 2:10 am - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

I got to sleep late today got up around 10 and went out to breakfast with DH.  I seen a couple of garage sales while we were out so plan to hit them up on our way to go vote, not sure what else I will do today.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 44 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024